Reviews for Ranma Dance Dance Revolution AGMADDRFSPT
Erentei Lord of Insanity chapter 3 . 9/16/2005
Hm...perhaps you could put in Waka Laka, Destiny or perhaps So Fabulous So Fierce? Faves of mine, along with the Whistle song. But don't let anyone know about the last.
Palace Dog chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
Oh yea, DDR and Ranma 1/2 (two wonderful things to combine...could you include 'Break Down' 'Dive' I love those songs...
Evangelion-01 chapter 3 . 1/14/2003
What irony!...I just got a copy of DDR MAX and my own dancemat. My tourneys next week *sigh*...Hmm: this was a good fanfic, unique in ALL aspects...If you're planning on continuing, I can see great potential in this story. 8.5/10
ryf chapter 3 . 1/12/2003
lol, this is good! but about the rating... after chapter three, maybe it should be upped to pg, hn? keep writing!
hypnoticageregression chapter 3 . 12/10/2002
Hee hee! You're funny! Hee hee!
The Turmoil Twins chapter 3 . 12/8/2002
on DDR i personally like to dance to 'So Many Men (So Little Time)' _ but Thats just me.
RurouniGochan chapter 3 . 12/6/2002
LOL! You tell him Nabiki-sensei! Our young Grasshopper still might have a ways to go. ...Unless of course, he dances as a girl. Seems he has more (dancing) grace in female form. I wonder if this will stick and if he recognizes it. Also, he is learning how to dance like a girl. Those moves won't do you much good in boy form! Not exactly... er, ahem,

"manly." *laughs*

Glad you continued this! I hope you'll continue to keep it in mind as you continue your other fics! Bravo! _
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
mod_ ?fanfics&1
RurouniGochan chapter 2 . 9/18/2002
Yay! It's been cotninued! *laughs at Ranma's misfortune* Aww come on, when is Ranma's misfortune NOT funny? *thinks of all the dark fics* ...Well, okay, so sometimes it's not funny... But in this case it is!

Thanks for updating it! More please! More!
SumDumGuy chapter 2 . 9/18/2002
Hilarious, ranma's newbism is the most entertaining thing I've come along in awhile _ Can't wait to see if he learns how to feel it.
RurouniGochan chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
*laughs* More of this one would be nice! _ Continue!
Nezumi-chan chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Is there more? -

That's a really creative idea! You did a great job with keeping the characters IN character, too! - Poor, stubborn Ranma...
DJ Flipstar X chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Heh this is pretty good... say if a song called Max 300 really exists how hard is it?
Milana Pashmina chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
Good. More? No? Okay. Yes? ok.