Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
fantasylover4evr chapter 9 . 2/24
I loved it! It was original & such a great plot line! I'm glad their reaction isn't here because that can get a little repetitive. I can't wait to read more Klaroline stories from you!
Angels-heart1 chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
Loved it!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
They should hire you so you can make real books about klaroline
Nath W. Malfoy chapter 9 . 3/16/2014
Hello there! I was re-reading your story for the tenth time and then it hit me "man, why didn't I ever leave a review?". The thing is your sweet view of Klaroline is one of my favorites. It's not just this one story, I really enjoy the others too but this one is the one I keep coming back to read again when I want a nice Klaroline fanfic.

I sometimes go through so much c.r.a.p (forgive me the word) wanting to find a decent good story it gives me a headache (believe me your english is great - not that it's my mother language but still I can tell the difference between a well written story and a badly written one). You can really write. You have no idea the stories I found out there. Though I have to admitt there are good well written stories like yours, a lot aren't.

So sometimes I get so tired I come back to yours. They are amazing, to the point, romantic the way I like it, Klaus isn't some crazy psycho around Caroline, he's a man we can root for and support, a man who deserves Caroline (God, I've found some stories in which he beats her and forces her and the authors still have the nerve to end up making Caroline forgive him... Abuse isn't okay and even if the Caroline of those stories can forgive the abusive Klaus that it's there, I just can't, I'd never forgive such a thing and would never support a man like that nor root for the couple to end up together, then he would truly be the monster some characters - sometimes unfairly - on TVD and TO claim him to be).

Huge review just to say you are a great writer and your stories are truly amazing. This one specially is in my heart. Keep up the excellent work and sorry if I never stopped to write a review (but I'm learning, I promise). I just wanted to say I really appreciate your dedication and talent, congratulations!
Shanae lopez chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Well honestly Tyler and Caroline made a perfect match,she still should have been with Tyler... Klaus is not for her... But if she loves him just say its love... :-( !
lily chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
awwwwwwwwwww the epilogue is too cute. they are so in love and I cant wait for Klaus to call one day Caroline «my love» on canon instead of just love, because that he calls every single women he talks to.
LSiri chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
You're a delightful writer... and you write better than many writers that have English as a first language... Def going to follow you as an author!
annabelllee2222 chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
Such a sweet story. I loved it!
KlarolinexDelenaxx chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
i love this story, one of my favourites i have read of yours so far :)
KlarolinexDelenaxx chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
awww, i really love it, i loved the notes :')
KlarolinexDelenaxx chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
i think this is going to be my favourite story of yours so far, we'll see :)
KlarolinexDelenaxx chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
love the start...
Mme.Snowwhitepink chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
Amazing! I love your story. It is absolutly perfect!
patie chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I like the idea for this story. It's interesting to see Klaus retaliate and Caroline try to get herself out of the situation.

Your English is pretty good, and your style is great; if you welcome corrections, though:
- "a strangle noise" - a strangled noise
- "I don't care about your apologizes" he said bitterly. - apologies
- "You played with me one time too many, Caroline. - you played me one too many times / you played with me one too many times
- "nobody had came to her search." - had come to her rescue / had come to search for her / had come to look for her
- "friend's" - friends'
Kayy37 chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Wow simply amazing:) I loved every part!