Reviews for I Want a Mommy
EnglishBookLover chapter 16 . 10/12/2018
Love It!
Can’t wait for the rest of the story!
BellaLaila87 chapter 16 . 10/11/2018
Love this story! I can’t wait for you to update!
Taken07 chapter 16 . 10/2/2018
Update... soon? I really hope so!
EMILCE CULLEN-VULTURI chapter 16 . 9/25/2018
Me encanta!
hstevens0816 chapter 16 . 9/18/2018
i hope to see a update soon ; }
Nox chapter 16 . 9/10/2018
Hey... I like your story.. will you write the next chapter? I hope there will be parts of bella's pregnancy...
Aevans231 chapter 16 . 8/26/2018
Lovely story, I hope to see an update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/18/2018
I hope things with Carlisle are settled some in the future chapters. Edward took that too well, almost like it’s been forgotten that his father helped another man harras and force a 15 year old girl to miscarry a baby. He offered up some drugs to make her abort. What was it? It could’ve been anything, could have killed her. They set her up to die in that crash. Why is his father allowed around his wife? Why does he like James so much? Nothings been said about him being kissing yet.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/18/2018
No, I’m sorry, but I’d have to leave. His family tortured a 15 year old fucks.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2018
Wait, it’s weird that he could find out so much about her life, mundane things like how much she spends on shampoo, but doesn’t know what happened to her in high school. Wow. I’m sure it’s known in her town and there are rumors about it, police reports, and what not. Now I’m wondering if the Cullen’s has her father killed in order to get James out of trouble.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2018
James abused and assaulted her in high school and the Cullen’s helped get him out of paying for his crimes. Ew. So grimey. I bet Carlisle knows Bella was James’ victim too. Why would they help him? Ugh. He’s stupid to taunt Bella in front of Edward, as if he won’t find out the truth and kill him for it.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2018
Americans really never use the phrase “come off it.” I see that a lot in fics written by British writers even when the story takes places in Seattle.
Jeraly chapter 16 . 8/19/2018
I thoroughly enjoy this story and thought i already had it as a favorite but I do now! Hope all is well with you! I was a GS cookie coordinator and it is definitely a job!
Fangirl44 chapter 16 . 8/12/2018
Keep going
Update soon
Rebecca Ramirez chapter 16 . 8/10/2018
I loved this story. So many twists, turns and in the end the mob boss finally gets his girl. I would love to read the out takes and mischief that the Cullen boys and Bella can get into. Plus see if they get a little bundle of joy.
2,652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »