Reviews for I Want A Mommy!
badkitty98 chapter 13 . 3/30
Hope you update Its a great story
Caliborn96 chapter 13 . 3/27
Please update! At least an Epi! love this story! it's so cute and I think you could continue on a few more chapters.. maybe bella get's kidnapped and Edward goes on a killing spree to get her back. Maybe she gets pregnant! You could do so much! love it love love it!
Mist17 chapter 13 . 3/24
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE!?
india-guest chapter 13 . 3/10
Love it update soon
READING LOVER 16 chapter 13 . 3/5
Please update I wanna know whose doing this I wanna read more
hannaha11104 chapter 13 . 2/28
wow I do hope that this story will be finished some day because it is extraordinary and sweet and I absolutely love EJ. Carlisle is a real piece of work along with Esme they really suck big time, I do hope they get a H.E.A.
Melissa
1tinac chapter 7 . 2/21
Please please update
Hope things get better for you! Your story is one of my favorites and I hope you will get to finish it!
kguard18 chapter 13 . 2/14
love it please continue
Dramamomma19 chapter 11 . 2/9
I love this story and still waiting for more but until then I will keep rereading what you have already posted.
gigi9598 chapter 13 . 1/28
I just found you and this story. I never read incomplete stories, but for some reason I did with this one. It is fantastic...you are an excellent writer. I hope life eases up for you, things settle down. In the meantime I have fav/followed this story and will wait for you to get back to it. Take care, wishes for all the best.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 1/18
Hope the New Year will bring you hope for a better future. Don't give up and stay strong. Thank you for your writing.
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 13 . 1/14
Just found this story & really loving it. I hope things get/are better & you're able to finish this wonderful story.
I loved this story I hope you decide to finish it. I also wanna say you are a great writer and I hope you continue to write even if not fanfiction.
stephi910 chapter 13 . 1/1
just found this story, and really loving it...hope u decide to continue writing...so sorry about your troubles, hope things start looking better for you
1,863 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »