Reviews for I Want A Mommy!
veds-6791 chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
I hope you are still gonna write this... The summary sounds amazing and would really love to read it, but only if you are still gonna write it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Where the fuck are u bitch
Get on the fucking computer and update this fucking story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Please update
TudorMommie chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
Please, please, please don't abandon this fic...
PoseyRosey chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
loving this story I started it late last night and it is now 4.15am, I read straight through. Really looking forward to the updates.
CallMeJazz chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Hii I hope ur doin okay with RL. I'll be here waiting patiently for the update :)
Pia Cullen Masen chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
Mobward was great! Daddyward was great too! Everything was great. Yeah Edward was a little bit too careless with Bella in the last episode and i really want to see the ending of this! And well I do love this fic so pleaaaaaase update! ️ Please! Chilly kisses from Florida!
LEONGIRL chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Will you be up dating soon...?.?
Please
dckdck422 chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
more please
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
where have you gone? :(
xshynenstarx chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
They are such a good match for each other. I loved how they were with EJ before school. I hope they tortured James before killing him. You have been gone for so long! Please comeback to update this story. Does EJ forgive his father for not getting to ride Spider-Man? I hope they find out whose following them and taking pictures of their trip. It's so creepy. Please update soon. Don't abandon this story!
kadee son 12345 chapter 12 . 9/14/2014
Update soon
myhubbyissoedward chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
I really love this story. Poor Bella an EJ. I feel for them but also is trying so hard to be boss , dad and fiancé .
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
This is a really great story please continue!
timidvampire chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
I just discovered this today, and I love it!
hope life is good and look forward to an update when you can x
1,613 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »