Reviews for I Want a Mommy
bellev chapter 15 . 9/7
Good story
KristinaFerrara13 chapter 15 . 9/6
I loved the Charlie video, had me in tears
amogle chapter 15 . 9/6
Loved it can't wait for more
Alyscia chapter 15 . 9/5
LOVE!
jctwilights chapter 15 . 9/5
Yay a new chapter so going to read from the beginning now and will review new chapter ones there :)
twimima7 chapter 15 . 9/5
Good chapter and glad nothing has happened so far to Bella and EJ. I wonder when the time comes Bella will find out about James and Carlisle?
twimima7 chapter 13 . 9/5
Good choice. A Vegas wedding with the brothers attending. Thanks for the update.
twimima7 chapter 10 . 9/4
I thought he sent James to Lala land. What is he thinking keeping him last paragraph was too funny for words.
EJ's dream come true. Bella kissed his ouches to make it all better.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 9/4
I hope Bella tell Edward what happened between her and James because James is going to make her life miserable where she will have to leave EJ and Edward. Esme is turning into a wicked witch!
twimima7 chapter 6 . 9/4
Love the chapter and the kid! Glad she fired the nanny and who dared to threaten Bella under Edwards watch?
twimima7 chapter 4 . 9/4
It's been awhile waiting for updates and was quite pleased to have them so I want to reread everything again to remember it as one of my favorites because of my love for children.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 15 . 9/5
What will happen to the little girl now? Will Emmett and Rosalie adopt her to avoid having her tell the authorities anything? Great story!
ttandme69 chapter 15 . 9/5
Very happy to see that you have returned! Happy that you are writing again, darn laptop had the nerve to die! LOL. Thanks and eager for the next chapter, Lisa
joshuasmom131 chapter 15 . 9/4
Just came across this story and I have to say it's awesome! Can't wait till the next chapter! You rock!
2,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »