Reviews for I Want A Mommy!
twimima7 chapter 5 . 8/19
So refreshing reading this story again. Always better the second time around.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 8/19
Love how Bella had taken to EJ and noticed his needs of a loving mother and yes, Edward has fallen for her too.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 8/19
Glad Bella is giving him a chance but Esme is going to be trouble and will also start looking for a wife suitable to her own status without Edwards knowledge.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 8/19
Love it.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 8/19
I like this story, naturally because I love kids. So I'm re reading it again.
anaya420 chapter 2 . 8/14
Pleeeeeeaaaaaasssseeeeeee update soon, this is my favorite story on FF & I'm dying for some updates. Please don't abandon this story.
hâte de la suite
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 13 . 8/9
hâte de la suite :)
77049sma chapter 13 . 8/7
Please continue writing when u can, this story is unbelievably wonderful. I hope you find the time and strength to continue.
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 3 . 8/6
Please update, I really want to read more of this
that was a cute way to ask her to marry him. Aww they're married! So cute. You cut off the chapter at the best part :(
Theyre really good together. Also, I read the Bailey School Kids books as a kid too. I even own the Vampire don't wear Polka Dots one haha
Wow, poor Bella what happened to her was beyond fucked up. Carlisle was part of it? Is that why he's so creepy towards her? He let James live...who is the stalker then? I think it's Cauis.
XmariskaX chapter 13 . 7/24
I hope you are ok and wish you the best of luck. I also wanted to let you know I think this story is truly amazing and I would love to read more. Your writing is excellent
1,820 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »