Reviews for I Want a Mommy
Pattsy1994 chapter 14 . 2/26
Wow, wow, what a lovely story, please keep going and l hope life and family get a bit more manageable. As l read your story few things bugged and frightened me at the same time. Mostly, l have this fear that Edwards father might be involved in Bella's father's death to keep him quiet about previous incidents regarding Bella and James. Can't wait for your updates.
Charlotte from f chapter 14 . 2/24
Wonderful story! That's just one of my favourite story I ever read! Hope you don't struggle to much with your daily life and whish you to go through all the shit that mays come along the way best wishes and continue to write even if that's not effortless
india-guest chapter 14 . 2/23
Love it yay
franchessybee chapter 14 . 2/23
What a great find! I love how different your mob fic is from others, especially how Edward respects Bella by apologizing immediately for his mistakes. You are a wonderful author. I understand that you put your life and family first, everyone should. I can't wait for the update for this fic.
PinkSlytherin chapter 14 . 2/21
Love your story!
tas62 chapter 14 . 2/21
Love this story and can't wait for the next update.
gabby1017 chapter 14 . 2/21
It was great to read...
the newest daughter chapter 14 . 2/21
I am happy that they are married. I was pissed when he treated her like he did and so relieved when he apologized to them both. I have a bad feeling about his parents and the stalker situation.
tunsia chapter 14 . 2/21
I just started reading this ...it's great !
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 14 . 2/20
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love Bella & Edward together
roxanne34145 chapter 14 . 2/19
Loved it more the second read through and looking forward to new chapters.
Worth the wait.
Thanks~
TMart37 chapter 14 . 2/18
I keep thinking James the 'Jim' but I thought he was still 'missing'. Hmm.
Kagblueeyes25 chapter 14 . 2/18
Let be the story. Keep writing at your own pace
bamagal110 chapter 14 . 2/17
Awesome I AM so glad you are writting again I So love this story. I Know what you mean by kids come first and so on,, it's the same for me I have three and a hubby I am always last...lol
2,107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »