Reviews for I Want A Mommy!
konannagatoyahikolover10 chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Abdorable
angeleyes73 chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
Just started reading this story and I love it! Hope you update soon.
konannagatoyahikolover10 chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
Fantastic work
konannagatoyahikolover10 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Interesting start
Cinderfire16 chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
I love your story! Especially the way you portrayed Bella. And EJ. And the part with Esme being cold and Carlisle being creepily polite. Poor man needs to gwt his hwad on straight. So... who's behind the killings and the women and the fire and the stalking? I MUST KNOW! Can you update soon please? Thanks!
Cinderfire
deesirius chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
I loove this story! Please update as soon as you can! Dont forget about us!
Lovely.Slytherin31 chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
I am really enjoying this story! I can't wait to read the next chapters. Keep up the wonderful work!
bellaedward5 chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
I like your story, it's great
BookWarm16 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Love this story ...can't wait for me
twilightobession chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
WOW! I can not believe that Edward is taking time away for all of his businesses right now with everything going the way it is. But I love that he is wanting/needing to have time with Bella and EJ. That is so sweet. Loved their love making on that balcony.

OMGosh! I just noticed that you have not updated in a while. I HOPE you are going to finish this story. I need to know what happens with Edward/Bella/EJ! I know you write for fun but I REALLY REALLY hope you update soon.! Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us!
twilightobession chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
Esme has been concern with Bella being so young, but Bella is not worried about standing up to Edward and I am glad that she does not let him push her around.
OMGosh! I can not believe that Edward's father helped James make Bella have an abortion. I am wondering if Edward will ever tell Bella of his father's involvement?
twilightobession chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
Who is tormenting Edward/Bella? Edward will kill them when he finds out. I am thinking that Edward has a "mole" in his camp. How else would they know about his engagement? I am glad that Emmett seems to be happy for Edward even if the rest of his family is not. Glad that Bella did not freak out about having to go in the safe room. Wow, she had a gun! I wonder what Edward is going to think about that? I love that you include little EJ into this story line. I know the title of this story is "I want a Mommy" but a lot of writers put the kids in the beginning of the story and then hardly mention them again. I like how you have Edward and Bella have lots on interaction with EJ.
1,377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »