Reviews for Spark of a Soul
DRAGONWORKS chapter 36 . 5/22
This story... was absolutely amazing. I felt the character's feelings, I deeply cared about them. A round of applause for you. Sparks of a Soul was a joy to read.
~Dragon
JJ chapter 4 . 4/8
Does misty appear?
keyeser chapter 36 . 3/12
you should write a sequel of this story
This got to be the best hurt crime romance i every read it's real sad at ch35 but in the end domino didn't pull the trigger she loves ash all the way man that's the best part of the story
midnightkhaos chapter 36 . 9/9/2016
This story was awesome!
Fucking A!
Arfoth4 chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Man, this story hits me in the feels. Loved every bit of it, truly thank you for this wonderful combination and unique take on such an interesting pairing (AshxDom). Hope to see more of your stories!
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 36 . 6/21/2016
Unfortunately, Ash's vengeance shall remain unfulfilled. Instead of doing the smart thing, which would have been to kill Domino/Elizabitch and get some revenge, he forgave her, still loved, and married the evil bitch. His dead parents are probably crying in the after life. Crying that their son chose a female demon over trying to avenge them both. Ash is a super supremely fucking idiot for choosing love over revenge. However, i'm glad that this story had a some what happy ending for him and Hailey. This story was something else.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 35 . 6/21/2016
At last. Finally, Ash knows the truth about Giovanni, team rocket, and Domino/Elizabitch. I hope he fucking kills as many team rocket agents as he possibly can, including Giovanni and Domino/Elizabitch.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 34 . 6/21/2016
That dumb evil bitch. She came dangerously close to blowing Ash's brain out with a little sleeping girl in his arms. She's a demon. She's a fucking demon. Giovanni is an even bigger demon. I hope Ash brutally and mercilessly kills both Giovanni and Domino/Elizabitch. Elizabitch is a good name for her.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 33 . 6/20/2016
Holy shit. Ash cracking jokes about his fake wife's bowel movements was some funny shit. Domino is an icy cold blooded killer.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 32 . 6/20/2016
Domino, just tell Ash the truth, the whole truth, and noting but the truth, so help you GOD.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 31 . 6/20/2016
Oh fuck yeah. Hailey is 1 tough fucking little girl. She fucking probably made that fucking bully piss and shit his fucking pants off. She fucking taught him a fucking lesson about fucking manners. FUCK YEAH.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 30 . 6/19/2016
I think Domino/Elizabeth is finally starting to feel like telling Ash the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help her GOD.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 29 . 6/19/2016
Hailey sort of takes after Domino when it comes to being quiet and sneaky. I love the idea of living off of fast food for a good portion of life. However, Domino does not. Threatening to make Ash sleep on the floor for not wanting to eat healthier was harsh.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 28 . 6/19/2016
Oo la la. Domino was bugging the heck out of Ash while they were in bed. He's the one usually annoying her.