Reviews for Spark of a Soul
pichu missionary chapter 36 . 10/15/2015
Such a great story. Never reallythought about AshXDomin as a pairing though.
HgSpartan chapter 36 . 9/15/2015
This is a marvelous piece of work, and I fully agree with your assessment. The story was really about the little girl who was raised by criminals finding her salvation in a junkie with morals. Ash's plot factored in strongly as well in the beginning, but his story mostly seemed to end after his capture of the drug dealer. A very well done piece, you may want to consider writing novels. I am sure with proper imspiration you would do well.
HgSpartan chapter 22 . 9/15/2015
Aargh! The feels!
HgSpartan chapter 10 . 9/15/2015
Yeah, good choice. I like Zorua much more than Pikachu for his current character.
The King of Anachronisms chapter 15 . 7/9/2015
DarkLucario2 chapter 36 . 4/1/2015
...whhoooo. Every time i read this story, it's just as good as the first time. It's just so good. I love it! Especially since there are next to none good ash x domino stories out there.
ToLazyToLogin chapter 3 . 3/19/2015
Chapter 3: why do it feels like Ash doesnt want to steal pkmn from trainers that he sees them treating them well thus ending up destroying team rocket?
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 20 . 2/11/2015
That was sweet.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 16 . 2/11/2015
Ooh, Ash in a tuxedo. Cool!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 15 . 2/11/2015
That was a good chapter. I definitely wasn't expecting Janine "early on" or Erika to be doing pot.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 12 . 2/11/2015
That was a good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 10 . 2/11/2015
Oh, good. You brought Archer into this.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
Jason & Delia Ketchum.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Using Viridian as a surname is different.
DarkLucario2 chapter 36 . 1/25/2015
Really good ending, thumbs up from me on the whole story, though I wish I could see more after this