Reviews for Spark of a Soul
DarkLucario2 chapter 36 . 4/1
...whhoooo. Every time i read this story, it's just as good as the first time. It's just so good. I love it! Especially since there are next to none good ash x domino stories out there.
ToLazyToLogin chapter 3 . 3/19
Chapter 3: why do it feels like Ash doesnt want to steal pkmn from trainers that he sees them treating them well thus ending up destroying team rocket?
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 20 . 2/11
That was sweet.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 16 . 2/11
Ooh, Ash in a tuxedo. Cool!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 15 . 2/11
That was a good chapter. I definitely wasn't expecting Janine "early on" or Erika to be doing pot.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 12 . 2/11
That was a good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 10 . 2/11
Oh, good. You brought Archer into this.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 2 . 2/10
Jason & Delia Ketchum.
Using Viridian as a surname is different.
DarkLucario2 chapter 36 . 1/25
Really good ending, thumbs up from me on the whole story, though I wish I could see more after this
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 36 . 1/19
Tracking all the vehicles, smart.

I'm so glad Ash didn't shoot. These two should be able to work things out and trust each other eventually.

Just like a Rocket to carry convenient paperwork. Hee.

Too bad they can't live in Sinnoh, it's nice. But Kalos is nice too. Hopefully they can get good jobs.

Sign, Ash, sign! Yeahhh!
I did not know if the end woud be happy, but I am happy.

(...you're right, maybe he wasn't the true main character. That is a very good point.)
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 35 . 1/19
Ash has a firearm. He's serious.
They were awesome together. :(

Nooo, don't tell the boss your true feelings! He'll disregard/exploit them!

...or he won't. He's not even going to -wow. The boss has a heart! Where his best agent is concerned, anyhow.
I never saw this coming.
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 34 . 1/19
Wait, what? D:

...I forgot Rocket members might also use guns with safety features. Congratulations Ash, you cheated death!

Oh crap, Ash knows.
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 33 . 1/19
He did WHAT?
One million points, Ash! Great work! Brilliant work! I have the best mental pictures of miserable Plasma higher-ups right now.

Wait, they're talking it out? They're talking it out! Hooray!

The grunts are packing now? Impressive.
BLAM! And somebody got shot down!

Oh, now somebody actually did get shot. And cut.
I'd like to say this was the best chapter ever because of everything that happened, but there's still more.
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 32 . 1/19
So Ash is asking the questions now. Good, good...

Wow, Marshal is a complete scumbag here! 009 is not here to be your blow-up doll, pal.
"But when it came to twisted minds that wanted something, Domino didn't have a clue."
Oh, Ash, now you're not giving her enough credit...

They'd better talk it out soon. But hey, Ash got the job! That's good news.