Reviews for Legacy
theredrobin chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Phil Coulson, gettin shit done from beyond the grave. So many puzzle pieces, I'm dying to know what it all means.
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
*suspenseful jitters*
AustralianRanger012 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
What on earth is going to happen next? This whole series has blown me away, I am off to read the rest of it now.
stefaniegk chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
You are killing me here. I need more to the story now! These have been great and I am completely hooked.
PanteraNegra chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
i have been reading your series, this is awesome i love them all, specially the one of L.A, i hope to read more soon!
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I'm not ashamed to admit that I am a little lost...

I don't quite get the map that Phil left Tony. Do you mean to imply that Clint's mentor is still alive and working for SHIELD?

Other than the slight confusion I really liked this. I do love Tony; how he is such an ass, but he's such a caring ass. All he really wants is, as he said, for Tash to be happy. Clint, too. That's a very heartwarming thought. I hope you have another one planned!

Thanks for sharing!
sv4me chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
The plot thickens! Can't wait to read more!
ladygris chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
"The Avengers had become Phil's legacy." What a legacy!

Wonderful one-shot!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
"Tony looked around the room and rolled his eyes, making a mental note that the next Avenger, whoever he or she might be, was going to have to pass some kind of personality assessment prior to approval. Thor was just plain sad. Bruce was hiding out in the corner. Clint hadn't left the bar. And Steve, well, Steve was actually doing okay; talking, smiling, laughing. Somehow that just made the rest of them seem more pathetic."
Seriously, how could I not love this?! You're writing him so pefect...
How he talks with Natasha, how she is reacting, how smart he is.. god, everything. I just love it.