Reviews for Swan Song
Evelyne-raconte chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Very nice OS, thank you for sharing. Bella knows what she want.
Eduardiana chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
"Only on further consideration does her true beauty reveal itself. She defies the passing glance to ignore her, forces the eye to give her that second look. Once it does, it's hooked." Loved it! Thank you.
Mrs.Robinsome chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Thanks and Good Luck!
evilnat chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Liked it a lot. Well written and damn hot!

Thanks!
M474 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
hottttttttttt. lawd! good work up, but I could've used more from the Rose interactions or just lost it. impressed he wasn't too creepery! lol

Everleigh Allen chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Love the one! I totally loved wearing ghr denim, baby dolls and platform shoes... sigh. That needs to come back into style. I'd also love to see this one continued!
PAWsPeaches chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I really enjoed this one ;) The Zima was one of my favorite parts. Super Hottt ;)
KeeWit chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was a good story. It feels like the first chapter of a longer story, though, rather than a one-shot.
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I really enjoyed this oneshot.I hope you decide to continue this story after the contest is over.
Good luck in the contest!
katiej1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I did right by saving the best for last! :D
Talk chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I want more of this. Fingers x'ed this gets expanded.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
F*CK THAT WAS A HOT ENCOUNTER! So mysterious and I just really need more! I loved that he was playing with fire the whole time and the wit and banter between them. Great writing. Left me wanting more and I hope you continue this.

Nic
Admin, The Lemonade Stand
sassygirl156 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
asdfjkl; wowza, rawr, all that! Liked sassy Bella who knows what she wants! I'm sure both of them appreciated that Edward showered the road stench off. Loved this!
JenRar chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Interesting! I like it. :)
Lik It Like This chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
So freaking hot! Love love love this story. Feel free to continue it right along...I'm adding the 'follow' just in case :)