Reviews for A Random Lottery & A Series of Near Mistakes
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Really enjoyed this could read lots more of these characters
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I liked it a lot. Liked how it took us a while to work out what was going on (much like Edward).

Well done!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Like it :)
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Ohhhhh, I like this one. :) It's very sweet and I love that Edward and Bella have pasts, yet they always seemed to gravitate back toward each other. :) Great job, this was really good. :)
LayAtHomeMom chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Love, love, loved this! Hilarious and sweet and so brought me back to my younger days! Two enthusiastic thumbs up!
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I need more of these two... like a part 2 or something... Sweet characters!
M474 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I really liked this! I loved the Jake part, gross and perfect. Your 90s references didn't feel forced and this had a great flow.
KeeWit chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was very well-written. I love that it ended where it did - with all that hope and potential in the future.
katiej1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I could read 20 more chapters of these guys. Loved it!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I love that she waited for HIM, but wasn't quite clear on what she confessed that virgin thing to save him from having to say?
JenRar chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Aww, I would love to read more of this one! Totally loved it!
Eeyorefan12 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
You have achieved the impossible. I have a few "hard limits" when it comes to Edward characters in TwiFics and one of them is that Edward cannot be non-musical. (He doesn't HAVE to be a pianist but I believe music should be in his soul.) Still, you had already made your Edward interesting enough for me to reserve judgement and keep reading and I'm really glad I did. I liked the story, I liked the characters and yes, it was good enough for me to get past my Edwardian hard limit. Just this once. ;)
thimbles chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
- I turned to look at the stoner-ninja standing a few feet behind me with a smug as hell grin on his face. - ha!

very cute x
Lik It Like This chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I really enjoyed the story :) I felt that the end was a little rushed, but that could be because I love me some lemons lol. I really liked your transitions and thought you did a really good job.
Winning Duhhh chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I like the story, however it was really hard to read because you kept jumping to different pov...you went from Bella's point, to 3rd point, to I think Alice's and back and forth. Very confusing as to who says what but besides that very good