Reviews for Letters Between Sister of Alliance and Brother of Horde
Kharodine chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Awww, this story hasn't been updated for over a year... It's so hard to find good Ji Firepaw fanfiction.
Lang Ling chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Well, first of all that was messed up for another Pandaren to suggest that they tell on him. That's... wow. Betraying your own race for a banner. Ugh.
Chris chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
This whole series is freaking AWESOME! Please please please please please do not stop this I'm begging you
Tylothos chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Oh wow... I was just looking through places for Madagascar fanfics and ran into this, i never expected a game i play to be on fanfiction, i guess that just goes to show you life is full of suprises! XD
AvainFlight chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
i really like it but I was a bit confused by the tauren part in the letter
Christian chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Great story so far! Keep it up!
SogekingSchofield503 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
It would be interesting if you explored how Ji reacts to Xiai's intrusion in the next chapter. In fact, I'd recommend the next chapter to be about Ji and his obvious conflict between his loyalty to the Horde and his ties to those on the "other side of the curtain", so to speak. Maybe he still harbors feelings towards a certain leader in the Alliance...

I'd have to say this was a fairly enjoyable read. There really don't seem to be much in the way of FF about Ji or Pandaria in general, and I hope you can keep it going!