Reviews for Shit My Kid Says
TefyPop chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
OMG! I almost read all your ff and I loved it :) this is tooooooooo cute. I'm wishing to have a family like that. You should keep writing, I laughed a lot! Besides on your other ff where Emily lost the baby I hated you, and I think you are a really good writer, because the best writers are those who make love and hate the writer, and the characters, just like you.
Nae10 chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
tOo Freaken CUTE!
trstov chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This is perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
i loved it. i was laughing out loud through the whole fic. very funny & cute. loved the moments the girls had w their kids. awesome job. michelle
Nae10 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is soooo Freaken cute!I can totally picture this happy little Paily much cuteness!
cici chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
That was cute! I love how the kids are named with E & P as the first letter of their name after Emily and Paige :) and how you incorporate the liars influence on Parker...haha that was cute funny!
Need-a-LIFE10808 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
i could so see hanna doing that!
Siretha Elaine chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I really enjoyed this! Like really really really enjoyed this. You invested the right amount of humor and love into it. Parker-asides from his potty mouth-was very comical. Emilia-I really love that name; so adorbs-was very likeable, too. The flour battle! Thanks for the idea. I have to try that one day.

My absolute favorite part about this one-shot was when Paige cried, because of how happy she is. I usually prefer Maya with Emily, but you won me over with Paige with this epic piece.

I don't understand why you feel as though it was rushed. I strongly disagree. Your writing is flawless. It made this story shine more with how you incorporated the other girls. It was perfection if you ask me.

All in all, HELL YEAH I ENJOYED IT! I read it twice.