Reviews for The Un-Controlled Variables
Lednacek chapter 1 . 2/25
you do realize that there is more than one Nobel prize awarded each year, right? and that physics has its own category and no way is it in the same group as pharmaceutics or biology. Or that it is not given for your yearly research. most of the awards are gained years after the initial discovery.
Little nitpick chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I like the story in general (being a huge Shenny fan, a huge Lenny hater, and rather apathetic toward Amy as a character and romantic partner), but the whole drama-point near the end about Sheldon's discovery losing out on the Nobel to Bernadette is not possible, since there are many Nobel prizes handed out each year, the two relevant ones being the Nobel for Physics and Nobel for Physiology/Medicine, which are considered and awarded separately for their respective fields.
embirsiphonelilathia chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
super cute!
unfortunateblessings chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This was a really cute story and I enjoyed it. But, you do know that the Nobel is awarded in many different fields, yes? One in biology will have no effect on one for physics or theoretical sciences.
wolfofsheep chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Ok... That was the most brilliantly written fluff, EVA! I am supremely jealous at how much in character you write Sheldon! It's fantastic to take in!

Beautiful story, m'friend! Absolutely beautiful!
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Very sweet and relatively realistic.
sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
i really did enjoy it :)
AllegraDante chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Let me get this straight, you write wonderful Jane/Lisbon fics and you created my favorite Jane/Lisbon music video Just Give Me a Reason (and I see you have a new one that I will be watching after I post this) and you ship Sheldon/Penny? You are awesome. :)

This was absolutely lovely! Your characterization is perfect. I have to agree that if they ever decided to put Sheldon and Penny together, this is the way it should go. It's very believable and so moving. I don't understand why the show decided to go with such inane pairings when they have the gold mine that is S/P.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
so cute!
bsloths chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This was fantastic! You had all of the character's voices down perfectly and it definitely seems like something that could happen down the road on the show. (I'm not an Amy fan either, and I like how you minimized their relationship, as well as Leonard and Penny's!) I thought the way you switched to dialogue-only parts was really clever.
MixItUp chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is one of the best Shenny oneshots I have ever read. Simply adorable! Every bit was so well-crafted and in character.
jslee102 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Well done!
cascade27 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Hope you get inspired to post another- I l
will look forward to reading it.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Yes I believe their children would rule the world.
Lucy The Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
So...when's the next chapter?