Reviews for Judgment
Guest chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
I find myself enjoying every chapter, especially the ones with chane and Claire. And strangely enough the those with eve and luck. Ok, perhaps not "strangely" and more like "predictably". However i can accept the non-romance. After all it your story, and it is a wonderful one.
phoenixmoonfire chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
Soooo this was perhaps the most epic thing I've ever read. I am not kidding, this is the best Baccano fanfiction I have ever read. And this chapter was fantastic (as I am a fan of Huey and all). You write so well, and you write the characters so, so well. I mean it. It's like reading the series, but in an AU.

I am so happy right now. Seriously.
Emil Lime chapter 16 . 12/7/2013
And now ive caught up! And you havent updated since march! I think ill literally die from the suspense!

I just wanted to express how good your writing is and how utterly engrossing it is. I found myself unable to stop reading (unless forced to by finals). You are truely very talented! Your characterizations are spot on as well! Even characters im not fond of, such as shaft and maria, are brought to light so well that i find myself enjoying their chapters! Thats quite a talent! You make them so lifelike that i can hear their conversations clearly! And nobody gives ghram justice like you do! The rant about should and shouldnt being the same-perfect. Overall, these characters are flawlessly presented! Youve got me super curious about the goings-ons of this entire story, too! Im wondering about what ronnie is talking about revealing. Possibly his connection to claire? Also, this murder mystery just keeps getting more and more tangeled. Im curoous go find out the big who-done-it as well as hueys involvement with it! So please update!

All the best,
Emil Lime chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
Good job with chris and ricardo. And once again, tick and maria were entertaining. The russos just keep looking more and more suspecious! Only one more chapter and im caught up :'(

Emil Lime chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
Yet another connection to Smith. Youve got me guessing!

Emil Lime chapter 13 . 12/7/2013
Dun dun DUN! Well, Hueys a jerk! Watch out firo! This story is just soooo good!

Emil Lime chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
Needless to say, the intrege is driving me crazy!

Emil Lime chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
Magically, i got logged off my phone. Im too lazy to sign in currently, though. Anyway! Great chapter! You write tick and maria so well! :) theyre quite the team! Im interested to see what their 'adventure' reveals!

Emil Lime chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
I really like how youre just weaving everything together. Its so painfully good! I just want to know whats really going on! The suspense is killing me!

Anyway, luck and eves interaction was good. I enjoyed it and just imagined it full of sexual tension! :) im excited to learn more!

Emil Lime chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
Dun, dun, DUN! Well thats a surprise! Certainly looking forward to what comes next!

Emil Lime chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Its been awhile since i reviewed. Ive been busy with school. Im back though!

You write shaft and grahms dynamic so well. And the way you have shaft just let grahms craziness roll off his shpulders is great. Nice job!

Emil Lime chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
I need to say, i really like how you write description. The first paragraph is excellent in describing NYC.

Anyway, im curious to see where Dallas has been getting those payments from. The plot thickens!

And chanes acceptance of Claires antics is so well written. You are such a talented writer!

Emil Lime chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
Id never thought of shipping maria and tick together, but it does seem like a good idea, doesnt it? Its a cute couple! Interesting and interesting. This fic truely is onr of the gresys so far. Everything is so well put together. :)

Emil Lime chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
A chapter with luck! Hes my favorite baccano character and you really do him justice! The way you write him astoundingly good. Eve was well written as well. even though you didnt mention it before, i do hopr luck and eve end up together. Theyee my favorite pairing! :) but even if they dont, ill survive.

This story just keeps getting curiouser ans curiouser. Im excited to see what happens next!
Emil Lime chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
Oho! So now claire and firos storys are connected!

Ive been meaning to mention this, that im truely impressed at the validity of this story. The detective stuff, the court stuff. Youve done your homework. It makes it that much better since youve got it correct. :)

I love how you write firo. Very akin to the novels where he has confidence in himself and doesnt need to be told to do things. Also, you write his excuses for not being with ennis well too!

Good chapter! Im excited for the next!