Reviews for Mapping Love
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
This is an amazing add I love it update soon
Energetic red chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Interesting, I'm curious as to where this goes. Has a detailed thought process, can't wait for more :)
AtlasOfClouds chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
Very continue.
Edove chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Wow, so subtle in its emotions and you picked up well in the details.. I can't wait for the next chapters!
khairunnisa chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
i love this story.. in the movie, we can see so much affection between them and i'd love to read the process how this happen. please continue...
rekcuf137 chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
I love where this is going!
I hope you continue to update it!
vkeithley chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Very nice! Update soon!
Laura Schiller chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
They made love! Three cheers! And good for Tilda, showing Ruth some appreciation.
Why does she think having a child is "impossible", though? Does she have a fertility condition, or is she just being pessimistic? Anyway, we know it's not impossible because of Jackson. Looking forward to how you handle that.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
my heart, it is breaking. ): can't wait for the next chapter!
FeatheredPhoenix chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
yeees please write more!
Laura Schiller chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Aww, poor Adam - he can tell that she doesn't love him, and so he's keeping his distance out of respect. What a sweet gentleman. I like that you write Tilda's POV so that the reader can guess these things, even if she can't.
Edove chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
What a twist from the movie! Waiting for more :)
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Interesting. Tilda was such a minor character in the movie, I'm curious about how you will develop her, especially in parallel to Sonmi-451. I like the idea of her not caring much about Adam at first; love that grows slowly is always so much more believable than love at first sight.
One small criticism, though: this story takes place in the Victorian period. They wouldn't have used phrases like "don't mess this up".
barya chapter 1 . 1/7/2013