Reviews for Mischief Managed
i have no tittle chapter 4 . 7/25
XD
AppleSpongeCake chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
Here are some "Things I will not do at Hogwarts" That I have on my profile. Enjoy!
1. I will NOT sing “We’re off to see The Wizard” when I am sent to the headmasters office.

2. Dobby is NOT Yoda is disguise.

3. He is NOT Gollum either.

4. I will NOT bring a magic-8-ball to Divination Class.

5. My homework was NOT eaten by a werewolf. Especially when my teacher is Professor Lupin.

6. I will NOT tell the first years to make a tree-house in the Whomping Willow.

7. I will NOT give Lupin a flea collar.

8. Nor will I leave dog-biscuits on his desk.

9. If a classmate falls asleep I will NOT take advantage of this and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.

10. Starting a betting-pool on the fate of this year’s Defence against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky. It is NOT a clever money-making concept.

11. I do NOT have a Dalek Patronus.

12. I will NOT teach House-Elves to impersonate Jar-Jar Binks.

13. Shouting “To Infinity and Beyond!” was only funny the first time I took off on a broom.

14. I will NOT refer to the summoning charm (Accio) as “The Force”.

15. “Springtime for Voldemort” is NOT an proper title for the school production.

16. I will NOT greet Prof. McGonagall with “What’s new Pussy-cat?”.

17. I will NOT send shampoo to Snape’s office, no matter how badly he needs it.

18. "Potter 6, Voldemort 0" is not a valid T-shirt slogan.

19. Even though they are easier to use and probably more effective, I will not use guns against the Death Eaters.

20. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "My Little Pony."

21. No matter how funny it is I will NOT leave kitty litter in Prof. McGonagall’s office. (scratch office, leave it on her desk!?)

22. I will NOT dress up as Lord Voldemort for Halloween.

23. I will NOT ask Harry Potter if his “Scar-Senses” are tingling.

24. I will NOT call Dumbledore Santa Claus. Even if it is Christmas.

25. I will NOT tell Voldemort to “Get a life”.

26. I will NOT tell Draco Malfoy to 'make like a ferret and bounce'

28. I will NOT go around and say that Seamus stole me Lucky Charms.

29. I will NOT joke about Remus Lupin's time of the month.

30. I will NOT wander in the corridors at night under the invisibility cloak singing the Pink Panther theme just to see what Filch does.

31. I will NOT buy Professor McGonagall cat food.

32. 'Ruling the world with an evil army of monkeys' is not a proper career choice.

33. Yelling "I'm Melting!" while in the showers is frowned apon, and it may scare some of the first years

34. The four houses of Hogwarts are: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Not the Awesomes, the Morons, the Smarts, and the Mini-Death Eaters.

35. Dumbledore is to be addressed as Headmaster, or Sir. Not as 'Dude', 'Santa', or even 'Dumbles'.

36. Ruling the world with an army of evil flying monkeys is not a proper job choice.

37. I will NOT ask Harry Potter if he knows a good scar removal spell.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/5/2015
I haven't laughed so hard in ages!
Writtenaspr chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Wonderful- very sleepy and late -night -and - delighted grins. Thank you. There is a marvelllous light deft touch in your prose, that I'll go seeking more of. ..some stories about Mentor dungeon inhabitant, perhaps?
SpringStars chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Can I have more? I love where Harry is so silly and childish! Keep up the good work!
natsuki23 chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
This is hilarious! Please update soon, I look forward to it!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
hahahha this was soo good and halarious i could not stop laughing :D
Gwenlynn chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Ha ha, now this is more to my liking. I especially loved the first chapter.
Moe and Jack chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Great Job! :D
Moe and Jack chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
comedy gold!
Moe and Jack chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHA! I love that SOOOOO much! Awesome story!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Can you please have them bewitch the goblets, plates, and cutlery to tap dance while singing 'Be Our Guest' from Beauty and the Beast during dinner?
queen-sheep chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Haha, you love torturing Snape don't you? ;)

Again, this was really amusing! The idea of this being one of the twins dares is something I can imagine. Again, really good job.

Keep up the great work!
queen-sheep chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Very nice :) I especially liked how you characterized Ron. I thought it was very in character!
singsalm chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Really cute! Just delightful! Good luck in the competition!