Reviews for The Larks Still Bravely Singing Fly
redarien chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
You win. I had to put the phone down and stop reading to recover from my sudden burst of tears.

-It took everything he had not to walk out of the room. He did not want to have this conversation. Not now, not ever. But Cassie looked so young, standing there in her bare feet with soap suds climbing up her arms, imploring him with her eyes to tell her everything would be all right.

She really wasn't that far from the little girl who wouldn't let Sam leave her side when she first came to Earth from Hanka. And she was even less removed from the not-quite-woman who stood at Janet's interment with straight back and squared shoulders, her head held high — and who could only do it because she was clutching Sam's hand with a death grip the whole time.

Seriously. Phenomenal.
Schatze8210 chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Very powerful stuff (and meaning of life stuff, too)!
samantha-carter-is-my-muse chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Beautiful, well written story, thank you.
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Great story and well written. Really cared for all the characters, enjoyed their trust and banter together along with their support for Jack and Mollie while Sam was missing, then felt their relief and love when she came back. Thanks for taking the time and sharing.
sharp2799 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Heartrending and hopeful. SO good.
Flatkatsi chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Thank you for a truly wonderful story that was beautifully written.
PaulaRway chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This is just a spectacular story. The characters are rich, especially Jack. The emotion and worry along the way is palpable. One of the best stories I've read for quite a while. Thank you so much for sharing. Brava!
Anna chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Wow! Waht a completely brilliant story. I love the way that you bring all the SG1s in and the roles they play. The way you portray the effects of all those years of waiting on Sam and Jack's realtionship is a really good touch too. It feels so right.

Thank for writing this, please write more!
Holy Hannah chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Lovely. Thank you.
djenie chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Great story. Very well written, very touching.
That poem always makes me cry.
kahuna chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This is really beautiful and so in character. Thank you for posting it for us.
The Lady Nightingale chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
One of my friends is an Army wife, and you've caught the service-family thing beautifully. I really enjoyed this story - thank you.
TheKitchenMistress chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Absolutely awesome story -thank you!
mabpagan chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
"No longer a paean of confused relief wound up in grief, too much for even her precocious three-year-old heart to bear, the sound becomes instead a simple, tired complaint." Amazing, poetic, heart-wrenching-you have a wonderful ability to put words to paper (or screen) that few people have. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
sg1star chapter 1 . 1/11/2013