Reviews for The Larks Still Bravely Singing Fly
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 1/4
Great story and well written. Really cared for all the characters, enjoyed their trust and banter together along with their support for Jack and Mollie while Sam was missing, then felt their relief and love when she came back. Thanks for taking the time and sharing.
sharp2799 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Heartrending and hopeful. SO good.
Flatkatsi chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Thank you for a truly wonderful story that was beautifully written.
PaulaRway chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This is just a spectacular story. The characters are rich, especially Jack. The emotion and worry along the way is palpable. One of the best stories I've read for quite a while. Thank you so much for sharing. Brava!
Anna chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Wow! Waht a completely brilliant story. I love the way that you bring all the SG1s in and the roles they play. The way you portray the effects of all those years of waiting on Sam and Jack's realtionship is a really good touch too. It feels so right.

Thank for writing this, please write more!
Holy Hannah chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Lovely. Thank you.
djenie chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Great story. Very well written, very touching.
That poem always makes me cry.
kahuna chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This is really beautiful and so in character. Thank you for posting it for us.
The Lady Nightingale chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
One of my friends is an Army wife, and you've caught the service-family thing beautifully. I really enjoyed this story - thank you.
TheKitchenMistress chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Absolutely awesome story -thank you!
mabpagan chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
"No longer a paean of confused relief wound up in grief, too much for even her precocious three-year-old heart to bear, the sound becomes instead a simple, tired complaint." Amazing, poetic, heart-wrenching-you have a wonderful ability to put words to paper (or screen) that few people have. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
sg1star chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
enjoyed this well written
Camryne chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
It's very nice and well written. Keep it up!
dpdp chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Beautiful. Sad at parts but a wonderful story of how they all come together to help in a crisis. Great Christmas story of hope and miracles. Thanks.
LCBear chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Excellent! Molly's reaction is so like a young one. I wouldn't speak to my mother till after my nap when she was gone for a week. Enjoyed the entire story. Thanks.