Reviews for Second Only to You
selenehekate chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Aw, I love the way that you wrote Molly and Teddy together. That's so cute and adorable. I do feel bad for Molly though, since Percy isn't as excited for her as she would have liked. Well done! Please update soon!
selenehekate chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Aw, I love the way that you characterize Molly! I think the way that you wrote the hat was awesome too, and I love that you sorted Molly into Gryffindor. Can't wait to read more!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
HHahahahaha oh McGonagall what are you thinking? Great job Ami! I really liked this :)
fairylungs chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
This is really good and I hope you'll continue. Please read and review my stories too. Update soon and really great job!
Lil'MissChris chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
It never occurred to me, but I can easily imagine the Sorting Hat being very arrogant. He is a few hundred years old, after all. I'm not very familiar with the next-gen characters, but with this cute little drabble I didn't feel it necessary to know much about Molly. I do wish to have seen a little more between the hat and Molly, but I know fair and well the word restrictions in the drabble contest is difficult. I still got the initial giddiness that I feel when the Sorting Hat shouts out the house for each student. (Always was one of my favorite parts about sorting.) Thank you for entering!
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Oooo Teddy/Molly II, that's a pairing I haven't read before. Your skill with drabbles is infuriating my dear.

I love that Molly doesn't seem nervous at all and her comments re. the sorting hat were funny indeed.

Moar please x
xPerfectlyImperfect chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This was different. I'm not big on next-gen but I've grown fond of Mollyii. It was cute, simple and completely believable. Awesome job :)
The Award Twins L and L chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
haha this was cute, i love the hat! "How (many?) more should I expect then?" although you might need to reread, that sentence was missing a word and there could have been a few more commas in some places

other than that
brilliant
*heart ami m'dear*
fairylungs chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Interested to see where this goes. Please read and review my stories too. This is really great so far!
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
These was interesting... not what I would imagine the next gen would be like, but then again no one does it the way I imagine it. XD But this was interesting.

I am assuming the Garden Gnome reference was about Flitwick? If it was I must say fitting, very fitting... if not and it was for Dumbledore like I had first thought (which I really doubt), I must ask, isn't he supposed to be dead?

What exactly does Molly mean by - "After all they were only a small year." Oh weight, are you referring to the number of students in their year?

I think that Sorting Hat was a little Ooc... I'd explain why, but I am having trouble putting it into words.

Ah well. Over all, I think that you did fairly well with this.
Four Leafed Clove chapter 1 . 1/5/2013