Reviews for Absolutely Nothing
claire1663 chapter 4 . 8/10

thank you for your fic.
all the best.
Wiznerd the Eagle chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
This is beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you.
Johnlocked1895 chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Dawwwwwww :)
P chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Sherlock apologising? That's dangerous, downright dangerous. You really shouldn't mess with things like that :) I'm just kidding, I loved it! And Sherlock taking care of John, that's so sweet!
P chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Okay, you know what I love the most? Mrs. Hudson! She is perfect, she really is. Fantastic. And you did absolutely everything to make this story my favourite of all times! Have I mentioned you're amazing?
P chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
I have just discovered a whole new planet of hilarious! I love the dynamic between the two, it's exactly right. Just the right amount of emotion and humour, mixed together. You are a genius! (I think Sherlock would agree.)
P chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
You know what, I am going to review this properly. One chapter at a time. Because it's brilliant, absolutely brilliant!
You made me laugh with every word of it, especially the "cheekbone appreciation" bit. Priceless!
Someonefromthefuture chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
They are adorable! And you are very talented. I am so happy you wrote this story, because it makes me laugh :)
Someonefromthefuture chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
I love it!
Someonefromthefuture chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Someonefromthefuture chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
DamonandElena4ever chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
oh this was so cute *_*

really enjoyed reading this and the end ...awww :)
Kokoroyume chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Great story, I liked it :)
faffounette chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
absolutely wonderful. I couldn't stop smiling 33
ScazzaGrace chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
This is gorgeous and I love your idea. I just have a quick thing; I'm no expert and I don't pretend to be but when I had a concussion, the doctor wouldn't let me sleep in case I didn't wake up. Keep writing though, your really good :)