Reviews for Beso
Little Mockingjay chapter 7 . 2/19
Egads, egads, egads. Liked the story, but you should really watch it about using the same word every chance you get. No one says it anymore and it gets old really fast.
Intothenest13 chapter 7 . 2/7
I couldn't stop reading this. I applaud you.
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
HA! TAKE YOUR OWN MEDICINE INUYASHA! u dont know how glad i read this chap, it remember me how i hate him when he go after kikyou,
jessi chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
Great story!
raining-down-hearts chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
OHMYGOD SO EXCITED TO READ THE REST OF THIS! Aaah! So good!
Wegg-Hime chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
This has got to be one of the greatest love stories between Kagome and Inuyahsa I have EVER read...you have made my life a million times better in those 7 chapters I'm so awed at how amazing your writing was and how you really captured the characters and their personalities!

3Hime
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I LOVE IT!
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
3333. I loved this
Jaylonni Love chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
Awww it was sweet and I enjoyed it!
rmsm28 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
haven't even started reading yet, but I just can't get over the title of the first title, love it, very unique
MidnightReader1 chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
Loved the story:-D Looking forward to reading your next story. Keep up the good work! xx
Loving-Chakra chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
Oh how good this fic was! Great job*
kirr1001 chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
this story did feel like that you left it unfinished but I guess that's why there is sequal

I liked this, simple but good )
BebopQueen7 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
FANTASTIC! Your writing style keeps me wanting to read more, and you got the characters and their personalities down perfect! Please keep it up. I love it! 3
Corinne chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
Thank you. You have made my dreams come ture, relistclly. I love you.