Reviews for Beso
DoesntMatter chapter 7 . 6/2
Also, I really appreciate that you stayed away from the whole graphic sex thing everyone seems to put in their stories.
DoesntMatter chapter 7 . 6/2
I've been a closet Inuyasha fanfic freak well over a decade and this is the first one I've ever commented on. This was the cutest most satisfying story I've read. Seriously, so great. You really gave Kagome what she was lacking in the actual anime (dignity) and somehow still managed to capture and amplify the best parts of the Inu/Kag dynamic. Seeing as this was published 14ish years ago you'll probably never read this but I just had to at least try to give you props! GREAT JOB.
satomika chapter 7 . 12/11/2015
Awww

Nice!
Little Mockingjay chapter 7 . 2/19/2015
Egads, egads, egads. Liked the story, but you should really watch it about using the same word every chance you get. No one says it anymore and it gets old really fast.
Intothenest13 chapter 7 . 2/7/2015
I couldn't stop reading this. I applaud you.
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
HA! TAKE YOUR OWN MEDICINE INUYASHA! u dont know how glad i read this chap, it remember me how i hate him when he go after kikyou,
jessi chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
Great story!
raining-down-hearts chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
OHMYGOD SO EXCITED TO READ THE REST OF THIS! Aaah! So good!
Wegg-Hime chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
This has got to be one of the greatest love stories between Kagome and Inuyahsa I have EVER read...you have made my life a million times better in those 7 chapters I'm so awed at how amazing your writing was and how you really captured the characters and their personalities!

3Hime
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I LOVE IT!
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
3333. I loved this
Jaylonni Love chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
Awww it was sweet and I enjoyed it!
rmsm28 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
haven't even started reading yet, but I just can't get over the title of the first title, love it, very unique
MidnightReader1 chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
Loved the story:-D Looking forward to reading your next story. Keep up the good work! xx
Loving-Chakra chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
Oh how good this fic was! Great job*