Reviews for Doomsman's Herald
The Shadow Spectre chapter 4 . 1h
Looks interesting, I can't wait to see where you take this :)
yoloforever chapter 4 . 7/4
DUN DUN DUN...
Fallow51 chapter 4 . 6/11
Kudos :)
Annoy mouse chapter 4 . 5/1
Argh so many wonderful and interesting stories! Please continue this someday, this last chapter, particularly the end, was fantastic!
Arthorius chapter 4 . 4/17
Stupid moron, harry is a being of power and gives up his weapon.. What a moron..
Wand in pocket? should be in holster...

Storyline interesting but appears to be abandon like all the storylines written by author...
Why won't Harry just ask to have an expandable bottomless trunk with a s $# lode of space with everything he would need or wanted so he could be prepared so his skills wouldn't rust and he could actually learn what he was supposed to when he was in both schools.
Serebellum chapter 4 . 3/28
Hnnnng this story is so perfect, I need more! :(
ZZuzana chapter 4 . 3/1
Krása. Píšeš tak napínavě, že se mi chce znovu přečíst všechny čtyři kapitoly od začátku až do konce, abych si to ještě jednou plně vychutnala :)
A ještě k tomu to ukončíš zrovna v tak zajímavé a napínavé chvíli, teď budu muset dobu čekat, až znovu aktualizuješ, abych se dozvěděla reakci Círdana! A má zvědavost mě zatím začne pomalu užírat :D
Flavio S chapter 4 . 2/10
Really interesting story, will Harry go to Numenor as well?
DrangySmallfoot chapter 4 . 2/9
There are few good Harry Potter/Tolkienverse-crossovers which are well-written and have an interesting story. This is one of them as far as I can tell. Thumbs up! But as there hasn't been an update I guess it is abandoned?
Well even than - I have enjoyed those 3 chapters. Especially I like how you depicture Harry's Ainu-character in this chapter. He really has the air of an eternal being here.
Passing-Glance chapter 4 . 1/15
I am filled with excitement at the prospect of this story. Please update! I really want to know what is going to happen next!
Angel SilverWinter chapter 4 . 1/2
Great story
swiftrabbit chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
Dang it! It's like... looking at the treasure of the Lonely Mountain and getting told that I can look as much as I want, to come and see it as often as I want, with no restrictions on the viewing, but can only take a single coin. This has so much potential to be a real diamond of a fic!
tamashiyuki chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
Wooooooow! Very gooood! Be continued?
Tnumfive chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
This story gives me hope for HP/LOTR crossovers. Harry wasn't made inexplicably into an elfling so that he could have an excuse to be unbearably twee nor is he suddenly declaring Legolas to be his soul mate for no apparent reason. For this you have my undying gratitude. Any chance you might be picking this up again?