Reviews for Doomsman's Herald
ZZuzana chapter 4 . 3/1
Krása. Píšeš tak napínavě, že se mi chce znovu přečíst všechny čtyři kapitoly od začátku až do konce, abych si to ještě jednou plně vychutnala :)
A ještě k tomu to ukončíš zrovna v tak zajímavé a napínavé chvíli, teď budu muset dobu čekat, až znovu aktualizuješ, abych se dozvěděla reakci Círdana! A má zvědavost mě zatím začne pomalu užírat :D
Flavio S chapter 4 . 2/10
Really interesting story, will Harry go to Numenor as well?
DrangySmallfoot chapter 4 . 2/9
There are few good Harry Potter/Tolkienverse-crossovers which are well-written and have an interesting story. This is one of them as far as I can tell. Thumbs up! But as there hasn't been an update I guess it is abandoned?
Well even than - I have enjoyed those 3 chapters. Especially I like how you depicture Harry's Ainu-character in this chapter. He really has the air of an eternal being here.
Passing-Glance chapter 4 . 1/15
I am filled with excitement at the prospect of this story. Please update! I really want to know what is going to happen next!
Angel SilverWinter chapter 4 . 1/2
Great story
swiftrabbit chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
Dang it! It's like... looking at the treasure of the Lonely Mountain and getting told that I can look as much as I want, to come and see it as often as I want, with no restrictions on the viewing, but can only take a single coin. This has so much potential to be a real diamond of a fic!
tamashiyuki chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
Wooooooow! Very gooood! Be continued?
Tnumfive chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
This story gives me hope for HP/LOTR crossovers. Harry wasn't made inexplicably into an elfling so that he could have an excuse to be unbearably twee nor is he suddenly declaring Legolas to be his soul mate for no apparent reason. For this you have my undying gratitude. Any chance you might be picking this up again?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
I wish that this would be updated soon
Alasoi chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
I do hope that you haven't forgotten this story, I enjoy it greatly so far.
FallenSoul62 chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
ohhh! I like it update soon plz
Aista chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
Thank you for restoring my faith in LOTR fanfiction. I usually don’t review plot content, but I think yours deserves exceptional attention. I really appreciate the effort you’ve put into researching Tolkien’s work. Your respect for Silmarillion canon is evident. It’s a rare fanfiction that does justice to his world. A vast majority of them are cringe-worthy and every time I see a ‘half-elven half-dragon princess joins the fellowship’ fic, I want to curl into a ball and scream. The detail and the traction in particular are what stands out to me at this stage in the story; I was pulled in and couldn't leave until I'd read all four chapters. Great job.

NB: In chapter one there was a slight typo near the bottom. You used ‘an destroying all’ rather than ‘and destroying all’.
thebeautifulbicky chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
A bit slow to get to the action, but amazing writing and lots of promise in the plot!
MissKim2b chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Ga je nog verder met dit verhaal?
Lee chapter 4 . 7/1/2014