Reviews for Doomsman's Herald
yesboss21 chapter 4 . 4/12
Holy shit man! That is one motherfucking cliffhanger vibe that is a justable reason to cause a riot in my country. So when is the next update
InfinityMask chapter 4 . 4/5
Sigh.. such a shame.. this story is so interesting.. I really hope you will continue the story...
InfinityMask chapter 2 . 4/5
I really curious who Ginny husband would be.. btw you did a good job!
Cleon16 chapter 4 . 1/31
By the beard of Durin! This is AMAZING!
rabio chapter 4 . 1/30
Great, great story!
Very nice mix, very nice silmarilion background - I greatly hope it's not dead
faye50free chapter 4 . 11/23/2016
Just wonderful.
Drachenreiter1 chapter 4 . 10/12/2016
Very interesting story! I hope that you have not abandoned it (despite it having been several years since the last update) and await any update anxiously.
Illucia chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
I think I wouldve preferred knowing this was more a crossover with Silmarillion than Lotr. This was probably best Ive read but overall Silmarillion is too dry, filled with names and large scale events that have little to do with the day to day miracles. It always make the stories little detached.
DeiStarr chapter 4 . 10/4/2016
This is magnificent!

It saddens me greatly that it has not been continued for over three and a half years, though, because that indicates that you have abandoned it. Please say that is not the case?
Aryax chapter 4 . 6/1/2016
I adore this story, it's probably amongst the most coherent crosses I've seen with LotR/HP... but what makes me love it is your narrative, and the imagery you invoque. A particular favorite is this last chapter. Thank you for it!
Virodeil chapter 4 . 5/21/2016
This was... marvellous. You even got Namo's name and history right. :) Fics like this are rare. Fics like this exploring 'unappetising' events are even rarer. I supposed, in that last vision, you were refering to the Battle of Dorgolad, about Oropher's people cut away from the others and slaughtered in what's going to be the Dead Marshes? It's nice, if many, many people can be saved... Lovelier, if Numenor isn't sunk and the Faithful are still reigning over there. So many people lost, just because of the greed of a king and the poison of a fallen Maia.

Please continue this? I love this. It's a rare gem. :) I look forward for more.

Rey
Ebenbild chapter 4 . 4/1/2016
Do you still plan to update this story? I think that it's interesting and I would like to know more.
Ebenbild
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 4 . 2/7/2016
Nice. Master of Death, how exactly are you related to Fate?
And what are your abilities? Magic as usual, or quite different? Will be neat to see you dance here.
What's the timeline? Is Thorin alive? Is Smaug alive? I quite like The Hobbit.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
kdm13 chapter 4 . 1/8/2016
I am very behind on my fanfiction reading, or I would read this sooner. Kinda wish I had. I may have only gotten around to reading The Hobbit, but did enjoy this. It's nice that you explain things at least a bit so people who haven't gotten around to reading all the things can understand.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
this is very promising... any intention on writing more to this?