Reviews for Brave New World
fanficfanatic711 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This is a nice way to start the sequel Riddelly. I also liked your first story "Edge of the Earth". Keep up the great work.
TheDarknessIsAboutToPass chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
I love it. Just love it. Thank you! :D
rawrxsushii chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
*screeeches* ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Alex chapter 15 . 5/16/2013
Brilliant, as always :D a fantastic ending for a fantastic story :3
mudkipz chapter 15 . 4/29/2013
It stops so suddenly

Like it never happened
Harrypotter12345 chapter 15 . 4/29/2013
This was a brilliant story! I loved reading it! :)
Shabby Abby chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
Tony is just so proud os the hulk. They are the most adorable best freinds ever.
mudkipz chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
-punches air- Yahoo! We got some badasses over here!
Alex chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH YES HULK OMG YAY THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL
BRAVO, MY FRIEND, BRAVO
Sam Winchester chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
Cool story, it's a little upsetting that I'm dead but minus that this would be awesome. We've met the Doctor but never Sherlock Holmes or the Avengers. I'm going to go get Dean and Cas to read this too.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
I like this story and I loved the movie. I've been trying to compare other tv show characters to the avengers. Here's a list of the team I made up.

1. Sam Winchester (Supernatural)
2. Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
3. The Doctor (Doctor Who)
4. Rose Tyler (Doctor Who)
5. Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock)
6. John Watson (Sherlock)
7. Captain Jack Harkness (Torchwood)
8. Cyberman, one who remembers his humanity and defends mankind. (Doctor Who)
9. Tom Jackson/Mr. Hyde (Jekyll)
10. Castiel (Supernatural)
11. Alex Udinov (Nikita)
12. Oliver Queen (Arrow)
13. Mycroft Holmes, the man who recruited them all and is their boss. He is the director of the division called UNIT(United Nations Intelligence Taskforce). (Sherlock)
Alex chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
Dude. This is so awesome. I freaking love you. I'm gonna lose my mind if you don't update soon! :3
mudkipz chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
:O Holy crap, Dean... He's awesome!
I got SO excited when he gave his speech. Like I was part of it and I got energized and full of triumph! YEEAAAAHHH!
Alex chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT WAS ROSE OMG YES I FUCKING LOVE YOU
Shabby Abby chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
This chapter is beautiful. The mixture of the events and your great writing makes the emotions of the characters so strong and palapable that I am experiancing the same excitement/inticipation as they are as the team finally unites and prepares for battle. Wonderful chapter. I utterly adore it!