Reviews for Going Grey
Guest chapter 29 . 7/11/2020
One of the best stories I've red here. Thanks you
Ms. MMS chapter 29 . 5/7/2019
I’m so sad to see the portion of the story end. This book and its plot were fun, suspenseful and so moving. Elliot’s rehabilitation with Kate & Christian’s assistance was so wonderful to see.

Your writing is truly amazing. Your plots are fresh and so compelling. I can’t wait for Mia and Ethans story.
Ms MMS chapter 20 . 5/7/2019
Ah, so they were going to blow up the trailer so that the remains of the bodies would get both Elliot & Christian into serious trouble it’s the authorities? Brilliant on Lincs part.
Ms MMS chapter 4 . 5/5/2019
This is the best series of stories I’ve read in a long time. You have fresh insight into the characters w love, you’ve fleshed them out so beautifully so that we really care about of them so deeply. Elliot & Kate loss is hearting and to see the struggling is so heart rending. I can’t wait to read the entire series and I’m so glad to have found it when so many of the stories are complete.

Thank you for your beautiful writing.
CoquiPR chapter 29 . 3/29/2019
Gracias! Creo que se corto muy rapido aqui el final, sin muchos detalles de la llegada de Ava! Pero supongo que está en la historia de Mia y Ethan.
CoquiPR chapter 16 . 3/29/2019
QUIÉN ES REALMENTE ETHAN?
CoquiPR chapter 14 . 3/29/2019
ELLIOT S SUPIERAN QUE PASO, TAL VEZ C NO SERIA EGOISTA. NO ESTOY NUY CONVENCDA DE ESTA RELACIÓN ENTRE E Y C. HASTA MIA ES DISTANTE CON C.
CoquiPR chapter 5 . 3/29/2019
DIOS! CREO QUE ELLIOT DEBE HABLAR CON CHRISTIAN YA.
Y A KATE NO LA ENTIENDO, SI PUDO COMPARTIR CON EL PAPA TODO SOBRE LOS GREY Y TODA LA COSA OSCURA, PQ DIABLOS AGUANTA A LA ESTUPIDA JEANNIE Y LISA. SOLO PIDE QUE PONGAN EN OTRO LUGAR QUE NO IMPLIQUE LA PUBLICIDAD Y LOS CHISMES. EL PAPA LO ENTENDERIA.
CoquiPR chapter 3 . 3/29/2019
DEBERIAS DECIRLE KATE. HA TRABAJADO JUNTOS EN TODO. NO CAIGAS EN LA TRAMPA SUCIA DE LINC.
CoquiPR chapter 2 . 3/29/2019
ANALIZANDO TODO, NO ME GUSTA REALMENTE QUE ELLIOT PARECE MAS AMARGADO CON C QUE EL HERMANO AMOROSO QUE SE PRESENTA EN LA HISTORIA REAL. DIGO ENTIENDO EL DRAMA AQUI, PERO CREO QUE LO DETESTA MAS QUE AMARLO REALMENTE. Y CREO QUE SE PERCIBO LA IMAGEN DE UN C QUE NO COMPARTIO NADA CON EL Y NO FUE ASI REALMENTE.
kazekage422 chapter 12 . 8/5/2018
Hahaha, that goat incident is hilarious!
Jen chapter 29 . 2/9/2018
In the past week I have read all 3 books. I have laved every one of them. You took the characters and made me love them. So thank you
BK28 chapter 29 . 6/1/2017
Recently I was looking for completed stories and I came across your Elliott and Kate trilogy. Having completed them whilst on leave I wanted to say how much I really enjoyed your take on the stories. It was great to see that there was more to Elliott than the class clown that he is made out to be. Often behind these facades there are sensitive and creative souls and strategies to survive things. Highlighting his dyslexia and his response to it was brilliant, unfortunately too many young men take the clown option to hide this type of special need.
Anyway just wanted to comment on how much I loved your writing style and the way you brought this other couples tale to the forefront. Thanks for taking the time to share.
SereStarOfGaea chapter 29 . 2/4/2017
I just loved the Kate and elliot stories you have done. They are my favorite couple. I just wished you did more lol and maybe complete from their point of view the loose ends because I don't like mia as much as them hahahahaa I keep wishing for them to repeat the aerial now that elliot can walk and the family to see them. I don't know I guess I will always want more of them lol... I loved your stories very much and I'm sorry to hear you were planning to remove them hopefully it doesn't happen because this is the second time I'm reading them and I can assure you that I will read them again in the future.
Fay chapter 29 . 6/20/2016
Wow what afantastic story...going to real the rest of them...cant believe it too a typin error to find this series of stories