Reviews for Aboard the Mockingjay
Guest chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
Ow this is soo cute. Love the end. I decided to read this one. It's wired I don't realy read every fanfiction author's stotys but I started reading your story Wanted Everdeen then I read Hidden Withen I have read Into the Floodwatters Down in Mexico and Invisible to the Touch. Your fanfictions are all soo good. I wish I had as many good ides for fanfictions. I'm looking forword to the next chapter of Wanted Everdeen and Invisible to the Touch.
Milarqui chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
Wishing to point something out: you don't use a defibrillator to restart a heartbeat. You first need to make the heart beat again, whether it is with CPR or with an adrenaline injection. Then, once it is beating, you use the defibrillator to make it beat at the right rhythm. That's why it's called defibrillator, because it counters the fibrillation of a cardiac arrest.
Milarqui chapter 21 . 10/22/2013
An interesting idea! :) Firefly, with Germany instead of China as the other half of the culture and Katniss and friends filling in for the different roles on board of the ship (nice name for the ship, BTW). I really liked how you wrote the way Katniss and Peeta slowly fall in love with each other (well, Peeta goes faster :D), and you managed to write every character's idiosincracies within the story while mixing it with the Firefly universe. Putting Cato as a younger Niska with sexual intentions towards Katniss was well played, although I would have loved to see the crew tie Cato up and find some way to get him killed.

Anyway, I would have loved to see a bit more in this story, but it was a good point to end it.

Thank you for 21 great chapters!

Milarqui
SakuraDreamerz chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
Awwww! That was awesome! :D
rhianon chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
omg firefly and Hunger games! two of my favorite things! THANK YOU FOR THISSSS! MADE MY DAY!
Mayen Klondyke chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Great
pumpkinking5 chapter 20 . 7/22/2013
Thanks!

Gale and Johanna are finally together. I guess Gale's pleading paid off for him. Johanna is going
to give Gale another chance.

They arrived at District 13. They gave them the supplies that they needed.

The Mutts are coming. OMG!

Good for you for finishing your papers. Two jobs! You are really working hard.
SakuraDreamerz chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
Yaaaay! Gale and Johanna made up! :D And oh noes! Mutts!
TitanNegro chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Good chapter,we learned a lot about Katniss backstory and we saw Peeta falling more and more...and I don't know WHY or HOW but everytime you mention Annie's hat I get a picture of Mei Ling from Metal gear Solid 4 on her Captain outfit o_O
pumpkinking5 chapter 19 . 7/1/2013
Thanks!

She was going to take the Mockingjay to Cato. All of them were going to get kill. Good thing Katniss
and Peeta were able to divert her attention for a split second for Peeta to administrate the syringe.

They got the ship back and were able to kill everyone waiting for them with Gale's gun.

Now, the spy was dumped on a planet by the crew. Good!

Good luck on your major papers this week.
SakuraDreamerz chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
Uh oh! O.O I did not expect THIS!
SakuraDreamerz chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
Whoop! Foxface comes Into the picture! And lolol, poor Gale! XD
ChloeluvsTHG chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
Promise me you will update soon. I can not live with that cliffhanger and not knowing if she is dead or alive. I hope she is but...just please tell me soon.
Cinna's Bird chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
Man intense chapter. Can't wait to read more
pumpkinking5 chapter 16 . 6/3/2013
Thanks!

WOW! Katniss was truly brutalized by Cato. She was tortured merciless by his cruelty.

Good thing that Gale found her and reach the Mockingjay in time to help her. Peeta is doing everything he can
to keep her alive. His confession was truly heartbreaking and heartfelt. He has to work on her, and keep professional while still wants to comfort her.

He told her that he loves her. She is flatlining in front of him. What a quandary!

Great job!