Reviews for Aboard the Mockingjay
SakuraDreamerz chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
Holy chizz! This is getting good!
AmyRoxx123 chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
wow did a great job there...and plzzzzz with pretty please dont kill finnick
SakuraDreamerz chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
O.O oh noes! Finnick! Don't give up!
pumpkinking5 chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
Thanks!

Katniss was practically tortured by Cato's cruelty. She was whipped and beaten. She defied what
Cato wanted to do to her.

However, she is dying if her friends don't reach her in time. Now, Peeta has to leave Katniss in order
to save Finnick from the gunshot would.

Great job!
Musicman2013 chapter 14 . 5/14/2013
Dear undertheaegisof,

This fanfic is very good one I'd say it is a good crossover (if it is one) of The Hunger Games (a good book series) and Firefly (an equally good TV series). Another thing I liked that you did is the use of good lines from the TV series.

MM2013
ChloeluvsTHG chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
You are my new favorite author! I've been reading all your stories and I can't wait untill you update this one! Keep writing!
Cinna's Bird chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
I am loving your story! Please update soon, I'm dying to know what's gonna happen next.
SakuraDreamerz chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
Uh oh! Cato wants revenge!
SakuraDreamerz chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Ooo, I like the idea of mixing Firefly and Hunger Games! I wonder what's gonna happen next!
ShutterbugMom chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY!

Holy carp, Batman! This is AMAZEBALLS!

Pardon me while I go watch 7 episodes of Firefly, then The Hunger Games, then the other 7 episodes of Firefly! (Yes, I count Serenity as one long ass episode)

Keep up the awesomesauce work!
Oshumate chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
I love the "I got stabbed" exchange. Just like in firefly it made me laugh. Keep the chapters coming!
irishfan62 chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
Ha, gotta love Wash's lines. Hope to see more of this soon.
irishfan62 chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Hey, that one line's from Star Trek. You can't cross the streams like that, who knows what could happen?

And good to see Peeta's starting to get in the Captain's good graces bit by bit.
irishfan62 chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
And that's why you gotta stay away from the creepy pervs. On the other hand, it'll give Peeta a chance to warm up to the Captain.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2013