Reviews for The Hum of Mighty Workings
Lucyole chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
i love you fanfictions they are amazing and hot and full of
emotions too. *gives you all kinds of candys you like*
but i have some questions but i will ask them in german i can better
say in german what i want i hope you have a good translater: her ithey come: Wie bist du auf dieses paar gekommen, und warum gerade diese art von fanfiction, wolltest du schon immer solche storys
schreiben oder hattest du eine art eingebung und genaue vorstellung
was du von einer geschichte dieser art willst? i thinks thats all i want to know keep up that amazing work.
16clumsyandshy chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Super hot to think of Draco in a fight! Very Street Fighter style, too - dirty! And then in the water with the splashy splashy. You should write more fights! I like fights. But this was really very sweet in the bathtub after. Awwwww...kissy kissy. They totally played Narco Polo.
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Oh *I* remember that idea! And what a lovely thing you've created with it! I'm a huge fan of when mummy kisses it better!
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I loved it! your stories always seem to come out on the days I need them. I love your work and please write more soon! :)
SilverTonguedSlytherin chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Well, aren't you a sweet? Guess who. Tops on the fight! It was a real scrap of fun. And haven't you a way with words... "But now her loneliness called urgently for his comfort, and his hurts called urgently for her healing." And to say I'm silver tongued. These are nice little tender morsels you toss out. Never quite know what to expect. But after such a gift, what bloke can say no? Guess I'm official now, M - reporting for duty.
lannistersdebt chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
First to review! Or... I am as I type this anyway. It may not show up first. Superb job (as always), and excellent idea. Love the Keats at the beginning!