Reviews for Now What?
Megan chapter 1 . 1/3
This was amazing. Thank you for sharing. I don't write reviews often but this was very very good.
rudethoughts chapter 1 . 1/2
Type your review here...
Frumious-Bandersnatch-46 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
WOW!
Very moving.
Interesting ending.

Keep well and keep writing.
Katlover98 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
First he was a pervert and then the officer broke my heart at the end.
pyrolover3 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Hot and heartbreaking
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I very much like your exhibitionnist stories like this one
Melacreature chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This made me cry. Not the ugly cry that some of your more torturous stuff has reduced me to, but just a few tears. It started out as something so innocently dirty and ended up being beautiful in the way only someone seeing real love from the outside in could experience. My boyfriend, of three years, just asked me to be his wife. Other people in our life have pointed out that being around us makes them happy. They say they can feel our love surround them as soon as they walk in our door. This is what that grateful cop felt. I'm glad he had the chance.
Bocamere chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I love when you write Sam like this and Dean loving and taking advantage of every minute of it. The cop catching them and getting off to it was the icing on the cake and the sweet ending was unexpected but nice.
Zer0-san chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Sexyyy! What else can I say? Just pure awesomeness!
Thank you and make the boys come again
Adrian Dexter chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I loved it so much, you did a wonderful job articulating the raw emotion between Sam and Dean. The cop's reaction at the end really hit home, you made the ending very relatable. Excellent fic.
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
:D I heart you sooooo much. sorry it took me so long to read this busy times here. THANK YOU again
BeaniesAndBowTies chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
A little odd, not what I expected, but good. Good ending.
sarahbear88 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013