Reviews for Cameron Can't Resist
Goldenheart11 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I think you capture Cameron really well, even if I usually despise him. Your Charlie is one of the best I've seen, I must admit.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
thankyouthankyouthankyou!

I'm smiling! I don' t have a favorite part; I adored the entire piece. Cameron, ohmyGawd, he was so cute with kidnapping. Dalton was the only one to know what he's afraid of and calmed him down! Richard's Hell comment makes up for Charlie's disappointment. Both boys' thoughts, actions as well as spoken words are in character. Cam a dick and ginger is completely extraorinary. Cameron's fear is totally raw—realistic even. I like it like that. I love how you write Cameron's emotions, all he's physically touching in this experince, right then. Charlie seduction was breathless and I love it. This is perfect. No grammar or convention mistakes. Well done! :) Everything is amazing. I've got my CharlieCameron butterflies everywhere. The two are adorable together. I love this; I love that you composed it for me. I had been estastic to read it. It is absolutely worth the wait, seriously. Actually, in all honesty, words cannot express anything I feel about this. Although, each word I say is a million percent true.

This review is supersupersuper longlonglong, yet that's okay for my butterflies deserved it. And so do you! 3.
dontchasethesheep chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Wow, Todd/Cameron has really been the only Cameron pairing I can understand, but this might start to change my mind... bravo! xx