Reviews for IS: Infinite Stratos - Soar to Infinity
CrimsonTheKing chapter 19 . 9/15
Oh my lord I absolutely love this story! That cliffhanger really has me wanting to read the rest of this story! If you ever decide to finish this story please do! The characters are perfect and story has me so enveloped that I can't wait to see if you finish this.
SCP-CLASSIFIED chapter 17 . 9/7
Lol this football isn't realistic Man Utd didn't draw
TW98 chapter 19 . 11/9/2015
Well, I just spent about an hour reading this story, and I must say I really like it. You have done a wonderful job with it so far. I beleive this is truly a fantastic story.
I wish you luck with your origonal idea and hope everything works out as planned.
When/if you update this story next, I'll be sure to be here to see what is in store.
Akio Blade chapter 18 . 8/18/2015
Great story line, can't wait to see him and angel get him out of this love triangle, looking forward to the next chapters.
COShepard chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Not sure if accent or just spelling words wrong to annoy me
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
Dang! A cliffhanger! Who will win Morgan's heart in the end or how will he have to choose between Cecilia or Charlotte?

Say, what about Ichika? Even though he chooses Houki, he still has Rin who wants him as well.
Arcrait chapter 18 . 3/1/2014
Yuppie!
Grey vs Ale chapter 17 . 2/18/2014
Morgan is going through one horrible tough time, but I do hope he goes through it relatively unscathed.
G MONEY ROLLING chapter 17 . 1/28/2014
This was pretty good chapter and I like it good job on it :)
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
Oh, this always becomes my concern in harem type anime: dilemma when you have mixed feelings for more than one girls and they also love you back.

I just hope that Angel could help him through with this. But why did you change the rating into M? I don't get it...
GhostStryker92 chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
Man... Crap just got serious now. Awesome chapter. Keep it up!
uub chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
Good to see you back,nice Morgan x Cecelia fluff,but the guilt is eating Morgan,wonder who will he choose?anyways good luck
G MONEY ROLLING chapter 16 . 11/14/2013
I'm really liking the story so far I can't wait for the next chapter :)
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 16 . 11/10/2013
I agree with uub. This chapter feels more drama and I could imagine what if this happened in the real anime. I wonder how things will turn into since Cecilia has also a crush with him. Will Morgan have to make a hard decision to choose between Cecilia and Charlotte?

Update soon.
Grey vs Ale chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
I'm glad how the characters interacted around Morgan it didn't feel forced. His interaction with Cecilia was spot on, especially the way she reacted to him not knowing about her family. The ending was the better part to me, it's because Morgan was ripped away from his old life. He feels human, which is what I like in characters.