Reviews for IS: Infinite Stratos - Soar to Infinity
Jose19 chapter 10 . 2/10
The only thing is try to keep Ichika with at least one girl to fall for him because I usually don't like when Authors try to destroy the relationships of girls towards the Main character because Houki is clearly in love with him.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 2/10
I see are you trying to break the Harem because Ichika at least deserve Houki whom she loves him dearly in the story the other girls love him but they don't have the history with him like Houki and Rin is the other girl that won't leave Ichika.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 2/10
I wrote a review on Ichika's skill in the story I know it is negative but this is to remind you about his lack of skill he is well below the standards, and Houki can easily beat Ichika in a fight it was shown that she is a S rank in skill with her new IS.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 2/10
I am a bit disappointed in how the girls were treated in this chapter because the skill level of the girls is superior to Ichika if you have watched the Anime you know because Houki and the other girls can beat Ichika in a real fighting contest.

Ichika is lacking in skill compared to the girls in fact Chifuyu assigns Tatenashi who is the strongest girl in the school to teach Ichika how to fight because the girls if they want to can kick his ass without a problem.

Ichika has a issue because how in the world can he compare to the monster that Chifuyu really is because she is not a normal Human.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 2/10
I wonder about Richard because in the second of IS Ichika has some serious issues in having his younger sister trying to kill him, and that deadly organization going after him.

I also want to know the skill level of Richard in this story, and how powerful is his IS because that organization is very dangerous.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 2/10
I wonder will this story have any pairings for Richard because to me Ichika doesn't deserve all that Female attention he is literally inept, and I thought Naruto was dense when it comes to girls but he takes into another level.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 2/10
This is a funny situation to see because this person will experience the same problems as Ichika but seriously I despise Ichika in the story because he is probably the densest male that I have ever seen.

The girls are literally throwing themselves at Ichika, and he has no idea in how to deal with them, and they are basically telling him that they are in love with him, and he doesn't understand.
CrimsonTheKing chapter 19 . 9/15/2017
Oh my lord I absolutely love this story! That cliffhanger really has me wanting to read the rest of this story! If you ever decide to finish this story please do! The characters are perfect and story has me so enveloped that I can't wait to see if you finish this.
CPU-BLANC-WHITE HEART chapter 17 . 9/7/2017
Lol this football isn't realistic Man Utd didn't draw
TW98 chapter 19 . 11/9/2015
Well, I just spent about an hour reading this story, and I must say I really like it. You have done a wonderful job with it so far. I beleive this is truly a fantastic story.
I wish you luck with your origonal idea and hope everything works out as planned.
When/if you update this story next, I'll be sure to be here to see what is in store.
Akio Blade chapter 18 . 8/18/2015
Great story line, can't wait to see him and angel get him out of this love triangle, looking forward to the next chapters.
COShepard chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Not sure if accent or just spelling words wrong to annoy me
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
Dang! A cliffhanger! Who will win Morgan's heart in the end or how will he have to choose between Cecilia or Charlotte?

Say, what about Ichika? Even though he chooses Houki, he still has Rin who wants him as well.
Arcrait chapter 18 . 3/1/2014
Grey vs Ale chapter 17 . 2/18/2014
Morgan is going through one horrible tough time, but I do hope he goes through it relatively unscathed.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »