Reviews for Life is never what you expect it to be
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
oh no this isn't good. They could of let her finish her schooling, then told her she had to come back or the Cullen's will have to serve them.
monay9e chapter 46 . 10/3/2017
I'm sooooooooooo disappointed! How can you introduce that they knew that Aro killed Marcus wif Anand let Aro and Alex get away with what they did to Bella. Why wasn't she able to protect herself with her shield? She could have been able to protect herself. This story started off good and ended with a reader who feels like you lost something towards the end. I am truly disappointed!
monay9e chapter 42 . 10/3/2017
merniizztat chapter 46 . 6/2/2017
Great story...
lightskinrose chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Thank God I read the review before continuing and not wasting my precious time
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Should be interesting _
Akumi99 chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
I don't mind stories that have abuse as their main theme or unpunished rape as these things happen in real life. However, I do take issue with a story that is written simply so that deviant and depraved actions can be highlighted and glorified for absolutely no reason. The depravity even went against the logic you've used in your own story. Bella can't protect herself, but she was wanted for the Maine purpose of her powerful shield. Everyone treats her abhorrently and she receives absolutely no justice in any way. There is actually nothing in this story that I'd truly resolved.

I have never actually insulted the writer because I didn't like their story, but I am concerned that you created a story for the sole purpose of writing a woman be abused, tortured, imprisoned, and raped. I will not be reading any other story of yours.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
If you wish to see Bella repeatedly raped by a pig then develope Stockholm syndrome, this is the fic for you. worst piece of trash I've ever read. Made it pretty far in before my urge to vomit overruled my desire to finish. If only in hopes someone would kill off caius.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
If he wasn't such a drama queen they would not be here right little bitch.
Freak of a Fangirl chapter 46 . 3/18/2015
I really liked this story, right up until the end.
I can't believe that Alec got away with it. I'm sooo disappointed.
Other than that great story
B4bidden chapter 46 . 2/15/2015
abit of an abrupt ending (rushed)
B4bidden chapter 43 . 2/15/2015
I was really enjoying this story untill all this crap happened with Alec, all this rape and shit and the way u are writing it sound like I'm sorry to say it or make u sound bad but its like u enjoy it (even if its just a story) its gone overboard now. My other problem I have is earlier Kate worked with Bella and she could use her shield and expand it over others so why in the world hasn't Bella pulled her big girl panties on and fought back as she hasn't fought back at all. Hope this story starts getting better cause it went from my favourite to non existent since this Alec stuff started, now just before I go yes I understand in ur story the Vamps ate stuck in the old ways from there human days
Guest chapter 46 . 5/9/2014
I love it
TheAnimatedTwilighter chapter 46 . 3/23/2014
This was a rather interesting dtory to read! I enjoyed it alot
leti0709 chapter 46 . 3/1/2014
At first I really really enjoyed this story and wondered why it didn't have more reviews but as I continued reading, I now understand. Bellas treatment in this story was absolutely horrendous, I will give you credit I have never read a story f*cked up. There was no end, nothing happened to either Alec or Aro and the fact that you allowed Alec to still be involved with Bella is really disgusting. I dont usually write such strongly worded reviews but I couldn't not write it.

Also, where was Alice and her powers?

However, props to you and your writing for bringing out such strong emotions in your writing whether it's positive or negative.