Reviews for Life is never what you expect it to be
DO NOT READ THIS STORY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A LOVE STORY BETWEEN BELLA AND CAIUS.

THIS IS A RAPE STORY BETWEEN ALEC AND BELLA. RAPE RAPE RAPE

BELLA NEVER GETS ANY JUSTICE
Freak of a Fangirl chapter 46 . 3/18
I really liked this story, right up until the end.
I can't believe that Alec got away with it. I'm sooo disappointed.
Other than that great story
Sorely disappointed with Ch. 46 since it doesn't really feel as things have been resolved. This Bella character seemed to exist for author's pure enjoyment to heap misery upon misery on. Also what about seer Alice's power and why couldn't she know all this was to happen. Finally it's rather incredible that Caius and Athenodora knew about the kidnap plot but did nothing to warn Bella.
B4bidden.Products chapter 46 . 2/15
abit of an abrupt ending (rushed)
B4bidden.Products chapter 43 . 2/15
I was really enjoying this story untill all this crap happened with Alec, all this rape and shit and the way u are writing it sound like I'm sorry to say it or make u sound bad but its like u enjoy it (even if its just a story) its gone overboard now. My other problem I have is earlier Kate worked with Bella and she could use her shield and expand it over others so why in the world hasn't Bella pulled her big girl panties on and fought back as she hasn't fought back at all. Hope this story starts getting better cause it went from my favourite to non existent since this Alec stuff started, now just before I go yes I understand in ur story the Vamps ate stuck in the old ways from there human days
Guest chapter 46 . 8/30/2014
I can not believe that she never got justice. I will literally never read another of your stories again. Obviously you have a very twisted mind based on your writing style and the events in this story. I'm sorry I've wasted several hours for this. It is truly a dishonor to the time I won't be getting back.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/30/2014
Honestly what the f$$$ are you doing with this story. She's a SHIELD. Does that mean anything to you? You know the ability to keep people from her mind and body? No? Didn't think so because if that had crossed your mind your entire story line would be screwed.
Guest chapter 46 . 5/9/2014
I love it
TheAnimatedTwilighter chapter 46 . 3/23/2014
This was a rather interesting dtory to read! I enjoyed it alot
leti0709 chapter 46 . 3/1/2014
At first I really really enjoyed this story and wondered why it didn't have more reviews but as I continued reading, I now understand. Bellas treatment in this story was absolutely horrendous, I will give you credit I have never read a story f*cked up. There was no end, nothing happened to either Alec or Aro and the fact that you allowed Alec to still be involved with Bella is really disgusting. I dont usually write such strongly worded reviews but I couldn't not write it.

Also, where was Alice and her powers?

However, props to you and your writing for bringing out such strong emotions in your writing whether it's positive or negative.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 46 . 2/13/2014
I fell in love with your wonderful story. I absolutely love the character of Caius. I look forward to reading your sequel.
Enchanted0ne chapter 46 . 12/31/2013
I loved this story, but I was angry at it as well. I know fellow readers might feel the same way. Every story I've read that included Alec a bit made him to be very nice and brother-like, but this story shattered his image. I hate him now, and I wish that he was dead. He can't have Isabella, what's with him? Literally.

Even if he is infatuated with her, he should just give up or something because Caius won't let go of her. Even if Aro makes a plan to separate the two, they'd just be a shell of what they once were—as you mentioned several times throughout the story—and that'd be heartbreaking.

Honestly, in my opinion, Alec should go out into the world and find another mate. But who knows, I haven't read the sequel yet and you probably made Alec do something to Isabella once again. It might be completed, or on-going, I do not know yet.

Or maybe, you will wipe Alec from the sequel entirely.

Above all, I really like this story. It's descriptive even with it's small spelling and grammar mistakes. Wonderful job in creating this.

With the love of a reader,
Enchanted0ne
pegasus5406 chapter 46 . 10/7/2013
I did truly enjoy your story hon. I was hoping thought that Aro would be revealed and Alec would be found out...but all in all I loved it...thanks hon, for sharing your talents with us...huggs. Peggy
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
:)))))))))))))))))))'
Carouselseeker chapter 46 . 9/4/2013
I really like this pairing and you did a great job.