Reviews for To Be A Soldier
Erunerus chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
One of the best stories I read.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Amazing story please update soon. Keep up the good work.
Private Hat chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
After reading all the chapters, this story definitely seems worth reading. Much different than all those other fanfics. I wonder how it's going to develop and i will be looking forward to the next chapter.
lightning king chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Looks like an interesting story. I would assume Harry would be beyond Hogwarts level easily though. He might need to learn a few charms he wouldn't really learn in a warzone, but over all, I would definitely believe he knows a lot of powerful magic. Keep up the good work.
Penny is wise chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
Awesome chapter.
CuriousGuest chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
You certainly caught my attention with your original idea. Good luck in the future.
CourtingTheMoon chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
I am hoping to see some great situations of Harry making shit of England because of his soldier mindset and having him killing a death eater will be nice to see, with Dumbledore and others wishing he hadn't or chastising him for it. I would like to see his emotionlessness as well. Keep it up.
mwinter1 chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Awaiting more.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
this is an awesome story. keep writing and updating.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Too convoluted AU.
purple sky always chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
I'm glad that Harry is accepting his parents. It can't be easy for him.
Spartan360 chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
This story looks brilliant so up the good work .Update soon plz.
anarion87 chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
nice story so far
purple sky always chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Wow, with that kind of training, Harry would certainly find no problem opposing Voldemort. The issue, I guess, is that he might be tired of fighting.
Defloe chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Impressive chapter. Please updste your story called "On Warm Winds". A naruto and temari fanfic you made. Please complete. It got potential and please add lemon scenes to it as well please. Thank you for taking your time reading this review. Peace out.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »