Reviews for To Be A Soldier
LordFluffyPuffy chapter 7 . 4/17
Really hope this story isn't abandoned or on Hiatus. Can't wait for Chapter 8! Best story I've read yet! Best of luck.

FinalGuardian chapter 7 . 3/29
Yea, death munchers vs. Veteran magical soldiers raised in competition at all in open combat.
Rakaan chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
Interesting. I hope this gets continued!
Erunerus chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
One of the best stories I read.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Amazing story please update soon. Keep up the good work.
Special Hat chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
After reading all the chapters, this story definitely seems worth reading. Much different than all those other fanfics. I wonder how it's going to develop and i will be looking forward to the next chapter.
lightning king chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Looks like an interesting story. I would assume Harry would be beyond Hogwarts level easily though. He might need to learn a few charms he wouldn't really learn in a warzone, but over all, I would definitely believe he knows a lot of powerful magic. Keep up the good work.
Penny is wise chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
Awesome chapter.
CuriousGuest chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
You certainly caught my attention with your original idea. Good luck in the future.
CourtingTheMoon chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
I am hoping to see some great situations of Harry making shit of England because of his soldier mindset and having him killing a death eater will be nice to see, with Dumbledore and others wishing he hadn't or chastising him for it. I would like to see his emotionlessness as well. Keep it up.
mwinter1 chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Awaiting more.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
this is an awesome story. keep writing and updating.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Too convoluted AU.
purple sky always chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
I'm glad that Harry is accepting his parents. It can't be easy for him.
Spartan360 chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
This story looks brilliant so up the good work .Update soon plz.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »