Reviews for Sounds of Silence
Xx-Yaoi-Ninja-xX chapter 9 . 2/26
Please update soon
Waffletime chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
No! I need another chapter NOW!AFAYLACMI (as fast as your little ass can make it)
Waffletime chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
Interesting...the chapters are getting better and better, and you never fail to make me either laugh or cry. I love this. *hugs*
Waffletime chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
Amazing, I love your style of writing. So simple, yet so descriptive and I'm able to make a picture in my mind with ease! I hope you make more and more chapters. I love how Kuro is starting to get over-protective of Fai, and I like how you're taking it slow with the romance, instead of it beginning immediately and unrealisticly. I like how everything is so...you know...taking me to another world, and letting me escape. Again, you really make your words to where I can make a picture of what's happening very easily. What an amazing writer you are! *applause* XD
Waffletime chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
I get the reference in the chapter title! Where's my cookie? XD
Waffletime chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Awesome!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
This chapter is my favorite so far! I think the pacing for this story is perfect.
LadyArn chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
*squeakies* I love this.

I love your writing style, the sheer amount of thought you've clearly put into this so far, the development, the slow build...

I especially love the fact that you haven't just thrown them into Yama and had them in bed together on the first night there - I always find that a bit of a let down in a fic. Can't wait for the next chapter!
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
I love it! Please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter. This is very well-written and refreshingly different from all the Yama stories I have read before. I love the way you have portrayed this arc. Thank you and I look forward to reading more!
BethanyButton chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
Okay, I'm officially freaking out. It's not the bad freak out. It's the "Omg this story is so amazing!" freak out. YOU MADAM, are a fantastic writer. Oh I just can't wait for an update. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! You basically have everything perfect...I love the detail, your oc's are super awesome, and your have Fai and Kurogane in perfect character. Yes, this story is quite exquisite if I do say so myself.
By the way, sorry this is anonymous. I've been having trouble logging in lately, teehee.
Keep being awesome!
t.A.T.u.l.O.Ve chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
I don't know if I've posted a review yet but i love this story!
Thanks for keeping up with it! I really enjoy it : ) I can't wait for the next chapter!
Huskinata chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
I loved this chapter!
Zelinxia chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Omg, yay, a new chapter! :DDDDD

I really like how you portray what each of them are feeling, or are confused about, in their actions - more so Kurogane since he doesn't talk to Fai and only shows his intentions. It was so cute how he went around and got a wind chime to help Fai be more comfortable with some subtle noises in the background. ;A; Also, how they got each others' backs in the battlefield. While I think Kurogane would know that Fai is capable of fighting, since he gauged him in Hanshin, I guess he would be worried for Fai still since well - Fai doesn't usually put himself to fight willingly after all. Ahhhh this hits all the right spot in what I want in a Yama fic. Happy to see it continuing. :DDD
Gazlover12-Canada chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Yes, I only just read your story two days ago and I was so excited to get an update so soon. Wonderful, as usual! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. By the way, you're a very talented writer! I envy you, lol!
Huskinata chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
I love how subtly the relationship progresses. Will there be more to the story?