Reviews for Sounds of Silence
Kira-writer chapter 10 . 5/28
Me encanto este capitulo! Espero leer mas de esta historia pronto!
cliffwriter chapter 10 . 5/28
That was awesome!
Zelinxia chapter 10 . 5/27
*SHRIEK* You have no idea how ecstatic I was to see an update in my email! I shared this fic with several friends, so hopefully they read it!

I adore their friendship. It just makes Kurogane's injury more heartbreaking.

So good to see you back!
Death-Sama01 chapter 10 . 5/27
Welcome back~
Black Kaitou chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
This is really cool so far, some of it is a little odd to admit.
Xx-Yaoi-Ninja-xX chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
Please update soon
Waffletime chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
No! I need another chapter NOW!AFAYLACMI (as fast as your little ass can make it)
Waffletime chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
Interesting...the chapters are getting better and better, and you never fail to make me either laugh or cry. I love this. *hugs*
Waffletime chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
Amazing, I love your style of writing. So simple, yet so descriptive and I'm able to make a picture in my mind with ease! I hope you make more and more chapters. I love how Kuro is starting to get over-protective of Fai, and I like how you're taking it slow with the romance, instead of it beginning immediately and unrealisticly. I like how everything is so...you know...taking me to another world, and letting me escape. Again, you really make your words to where I can make a picture of what's happening very easily. What an amazing writer you are! *applause* XD
Waffletime chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
I get the reference in the chapter title! Where's my cookie? XD
Waffletime chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Awesome!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
This chapter is my favorite so far! I think the pacing for this story is perfect.
LadyArn chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
*squeakies* I love this.

I love your writing style, the sheer amount of thought you've clearly put into this so far, the development, the slow build...

I especially love the fact that you haven't just thrown them into Yama and had them in bed together on the first night there - I always find that a bit of a let down in a fic. Can't wait for the next chapter!
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
I love it! Please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter. This is very well-written and refreshingly different from all the Yama stories I have read before. I love the way you have portrayed this arc. Thank you and I look forward to reading more!
BethanyButton chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
Okay, I'm officially freaking out. It's not the bad freak out. It's the "Omg this story is so amazing!" freak out. YOU MADAM, are a fantastic writer. Oh I just can't wait for an update. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! You basically have everything perfect...I love the detail, your oc's are super awesome, and your have Fai and Kurogane in perfect character. Yes, this story is quite exquisite if I do say so myself.
By the way, sorry this is anonymous. I've been having trouble logging in lately, teehee.
Keep being awesome!