Reviews for Closest To Heaven
unknown chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
That made me cry so badly at some parts! You did an amazing job! (P.S : THIS IS A TMI MOMENT, THOSE WHO DONT WANT TO RIP OUT THEIR EYES, DO NOT READ ON!, im pretty sure the reason I dont mind the crying, is because im on my period, and im sick, and who doesn't like a good sad yet happy girly book when both of those are going on at the same time?)
SkittlesKitty chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
I'm speechless. This is definitely one of my favourite stories I've read on this website. My heart broke when Kikiyu killed herself.. And I've never been a fan of her. Keep up the awesome work
SkittlesKitty chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
OMG! I love this so far! Just finished Miroku's chapter and I know I'm going to be sad when I finish this.
depressed lone wolf chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
It was so beautiful i almost cried please make more
Say0mi Saki chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Wow! I didn't expect this to be the final chapter, but it was definitely a perfect end for this story. It was sweet, emotional, and still had some elements of surprise so it never got cheesy. This story waa amazing. I enjoyed your writing style and your story telljng skills made it even more enjoyable to read. I'm looking forward to reading your future work. Thank you for sharing your lovely work.
xsachi chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I really think your writing is well developed! I wish more people read your story so you know how good of a wrote you are!
Keep up the good work! :)
I cannot wait till you update! Suspenseful!
Say0mi Saki chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Oh my god. This chapter was so, so intense. For some reason, this chapter made me love Kikyo's character. She plays the part of the type of character that usually becomes my favorite in stories. I can't believe everything that went on in this chapter. Kagome's pregnant - which I'm sort of hoping is a false alarm, Kikyo's heart is broken, Kikyo's raped, and Kikyo becomes a drug addict. So much to take in, but so well written. I really liked how you pieced everything together and I could really feel all the emotions from each character.

I'm still not sure why Inuyasha called Kikyo's name out if he was aware that it was Kagome, but Inuyasha's and Kagome's story pretty much became a backburner to Kikyo's story cuz .. wow.. just wow. She just went through so much, all in one chapter and I'm still in shock.

I can't wait for the enxt chapter. Super excited to read the next one soon.
Say0mi Saki chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
I should be sleeping. But... I couldn't help myself once I realized there was a new update. This chapter killed me. The ending was especially painful to read. I hope Inuyasha waa actually saying Kikyo'a name ojt of guilt and not because he mistook Kagome for her. If it's the latter. . Just ouch.

Really looking forward to reading ch. 5! Enjoying your writing and the story so far verrrry much.
Say0mi Saki chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Great chapter! Really enjoyed the writinng and I'm already excited to read more and see what else goes on in their lives. Crazy characters are always more fun than mary-sues. :)

Can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for the awesome update!
Say0mi Saki chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I love skins! It's one of my favorite shows. Ever.
I was already hooked by midchapter but my interest just increased tenfold when I saw your authors note!
I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter and seeing where this story goes! :)