Reviews for Love & Malice
super..
Thank you so much. I loved it! Selina’s awake. OMG! Can’t wait for the next chapter. I hope it gets here soon.
Wow! No I love you! This broke my heart! So glad. She woke up wished he kissed her! Glad you returned to this story! Handsomeuks
Love your story! I'm totally in love with Bruce/Celina travelling time as small family and their blossoming loves for each other, and of course, little energetic Helena! I'm so glad to see another update and so relief to see the climax is so approaching. I'm looking forward to the story completion, hopefully with Bruce/Selina's version of happily ever after!
CMU chapter 16 . 11/26
Another great chapter, well written. You can feel the emotion coming from them.
Update soon. Loved it. Thank you
Majandra.21 chapter 16 . 11/25
Wow! Gracias por el capítulo estuvo impresionante, tengo muchas ganas por saber que está pasando pero tengo mis sospechas! Estaré esperando el próximo capítulo con muchas ganas por favor!
Hannah chapter 15 . 11/21
Wow, thanks for updating! This fic is great as always. I loved the scene with Bruce in the alley and the one of Selina punching the mugger in the face and hiding it from Bruce.
Update soon pls
CMU chapter 14 . 11/8
Thanks for the update. I've been following this story for a long time now and hope to read the end one day.
Update soon pls
Update soon pls I am begging you
Update soon I love it so much you are a great author
hidragons123 chapter 13 . 4/9/2016
It is a Wonderful story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Beautiful writing and a I really like the switching from the past and where they are to present day Gotham.
Majandra.21 chapter 13 . 3/26/2016
Lo ame, por favor continúa pronto, escribes muy bien