Reviews for Love & Malice
hidragons123 chapter 13 . 4/9
It is a Wonderful story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Beautiful writing and a I really like the switching from the past and where they are to present day Gotham.
Majandra.21 chapter 13 . 3/26
Lo ame, por favor continĂșa pronto, escribes muy bien
Polinkaa chapter 13 . 1/20
I smiled when i saw that you posted new chapter :) Thank you. I love this story. Please write more :)
Doominater84 chapter 13 . 1/20
So excited that you updated, it was a great chapter! I love Helena, especially when she is being interacting to new people in the present, like Blake, who have preconceived notions of Selina. I also love the fact that we're not dealing with Batman or his rogues at all, makes the story much more original and interesting (even if at the end it was one of the rogues behind anything I'd still stand by that because we weren't doing the whole Batman rogue chase the whole time). I live all the background characters from Selina's past, and the flashbacks to the past really help with the pacing and making sure we actually get to see Selina's character.

Good job, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Pajama stripes chapter 13 . 1/19
Hey so glad you updated, really love this story.
Can't wait to see more!
Thank you so much for updating this! It really is a great story and it only gets better - it was worth the wait. I look forward for the rest of it! ;)
Atomix330 chapter 12 . 11/22/2015
Shame it's been abandoned...
Doominater84 chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
This story is awesome, definitely looking forward to another update!
Zandra chapter 12 . 10/20/2015
I first started reading this story back when it was first published. I am so very glad I ran across it again as I found you had added more to it. Please please continue on. Your writing is so enjoyable, your take on Selina and Bruce, it all blends so well. I am so easily able to picture all of it actually happening. Your writing brings it all so easily to life.

Please, continue! I so look forward to reading more!

Zandra Pendleton
Lavender Angel-96 chapter 12 . 3/18/2015
Please update. Your story has so much potential and I absolutely love it.
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Yeah! A post dkr story with a truly retired Bat :) looking forward to what you have in mind for them :)
That was a great start :)

Reading on :)
Polinkaa chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Yey! new chapter! This story is awesome! I'm waiting for more :)
nogood4me chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
I forgot to add that I love seeing the progression of Bruce and Selina's relationship in the flashbacks. Whereas before they are more reserved with showing their affection for each other (especially Selina who's so guarded) but now they are very comfortable with being affectionate with each other. So good!
fuchsiamaroon chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
Oh my goodness. What a great chapter. The wait was totally worth it. Lots of adorable Helena moments (my favorite is when she freaked out over Bruce's haircut), progress with who might be Selina's killer, and the best part? Amazing tag team between Selina and Bruce topped by some sexy times! What more can you ask for? No one stands a chance when these two work together. Love it!
CMU chapter 12 . 11/3/2014
You made my day! Finally an update for one of the most exciting stories of my favourite couple. And what a great chapter it is. Going back and forth in the story worked so well. I hope we don't have to wait so long again for the next chapter?