Reviews for Love & Malice
Lavender Angel-96 chapter 12 . 3/18
Please update. Your story has so much potential and I absolutely love it.
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Yeah! A post dkr story with a truly retired Bat :) looking forward to what you have in mind for them :)
That was a great start :)

Reading on :)
PolinkaM chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Yey! new chapter! This story is awesome! I'm waiting for more :)
nogood4me chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
I forgot to add that I love seeing the progression of Bruce and Selina's relationship in the flashbacks. Whereas before they are more reserved with showing their affection for each other (especially Selina who's so guarded) but now they are very comfortable with being affectionate with each other. So good!
nogood4me chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
Oh my goodness. What a great chapter. The wait was totally worth it. Lots of adorable Helena moments (my favorite is when she freaked out over Bruce's haircut), progress with who might be Selina's killer, and the best part? Amazing tag team between Selina and Bruce topped by some sexy times! What more can you ask for? No one stands a chance when these two work together. Love it!
CMU chapter 12 . 11/3/2014
You made my day! Finally an update for one of the most exciting stories of my favourite couple. And what a great chapter it is. Going back and forth in the story worked so well. I hope we don't have to wait so long again for the next chapter?
chipsnopotatoes chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Boy, I'm so glad you're still updating this. Love how you've woven the suspense of the current story along with the flashbacks showing how perfect these 2 are together
Guest chapter 12 . 11/3/2014
pretty good
Rookie bee chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
Great! This is my very favorite story and I am SO psyched to see more of it. The plot is compelling and the characters perfectly written. Thanks for updating!
Queen Margaery chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
Welcome back! The more we learn about Selina, the more fascinating she even becomes.
chipsnopotatoes chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
The mystery unravels...really like how you weave these original characters into Bruce and Selina's lives in your story. Everyone has an interesting little side plot. I wish we could get the next update soon.
Rookie-Bee chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
Excellent fic so far!
Can't wait to read more, thanks for the update. :)
nogood4me chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
I was SO happy when I saw the email notification that you updated! What I like so much about your Bruce and Selina is how they still end up helping people, whether they like it or not (LOL), during their travels. They work so well together as a team. I totally laughed at that part where they even have to sneak in/schedule their sexy time. That's totally a parent thing! :D Loved knowing more and more about Selina's past as well as her friends. Helena continues to be adorable.
Dinah chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
So glad to have you back! This chapter was excellent. Definitely my fave.
CMU chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
Finally an update! And the plot thickens. Each chapter a tip of the veil on Selina's past is lifted but at the same time more questions come up. Please don't wait so long with the next chapter. Thanks!