Reviews for Simply Princely
Ms.annemay chapter 10 . 1/3
Cute, but I hope well get to see Flint, Hinawa and Lucas in the future. I usually ship Lucas x Ness, but you.. Made it work! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 4/22/2016
Please update ;n; please PsychicDash I think with your new story Nxl is fine but there so many Nxl and fav shipping is nxc your is one of my fav so please update :( I it hard write and take a long I'm a writer myself so try to wait a little longer but I am losing fate
Guest chapter 10 . 2/17/2016
Finsh story please ;0;
Guest chapter 10 . 10/18/2015
Please Continue! ;0;
Guest chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
Just want see em kiss so badly Nessxclaus forever
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
I love the story plz don't cancel it plz don't leave unfinished:(
i love u chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
HHH this is so goooood i cant wait for the next update! 3
Anon chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Please take your time with the stories! I absolutely LOVE this series and I would wait till god knows when xD.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Update damn it this the one ness x claus fanficion and it one upadate :( please
guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
I swear you need to update
MysticQ chapter 10 . 1/27/2015
Aww, this was cute. Ness and Paula are becoming great friends. Since it was revealed that Claus actually has a family in this, will we get to see Lucas, Flint, and Hinawa? Maybe Boney, too? I hope so. Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter. Happy writing!
OneBizarreKai chapter 10 . 1/27/2015
I literally screamed (but not very loudly) when I found out you updated X3

I seriously love this story!
Rose The Gamer chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
I love how description you are and what you are doing to make this more exciting and seat edging and when it always make me happy

(I. M.E.A.N I.T!)
Apprentice Writer chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
I can't wait until you next update this. I'd love to see how things between Ness and Claus turn out. I wonder if Ness will still go through with his marriage to Paula too... It's not uncommon for royals to have someone on the side and marry for politics.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »