Reviews for Simply Princely
Just want see em kiss so badly Nessxclaus forever
I love the story plz don't cancel it plz don't leave unfinished:(
i love u chapter 10 . 8/8
HHH this is so goooood i cant wait for the next update! 3
Anon chapter 1 . 7/19
Please take your time with the stories! I absolutely LOVE this series and I would wait till god knows when xD.
Update damn it this the one ness x claus fanficion and it one upadate :( please
guest chapter 1 . 5/12
I hope you update soon
I swear you need to update
TheMysticalQ chapter 10 . 1/27
Aww, this was cute. Ness and Paula are becoming great friends. Since it was revealed that Claus actually has a family in this, will we get to see Lucas, Flint, and Hinawa? Maybe Boney, too? I hope so. Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter. Happy writing!
BlueLakeKylie chapter 10 . 1/27
I literally screamed (but not very loudly) when I found out you updated X3

I seriously love this story!
Rose The Gamer chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
I love how description you are and what you are doing to make this more exciting and seat edging and when it always make me happy

(I. M.E.A.N I.T!)
Apprentice Writer chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
I can't wait until you next update this. I'd love to see how things between Ness and Claus turn out. I wonder if Ness will still go through with his marriage to Paula too... It's not uncommon for royals to have someone on the side and marry for politics.
TheMysticalQ chapter 9 . 3/6/2014
Oh, yay! Claus can finally spend more time with Ness! Though it's a bit of a problem how Paula seems to be falling for him... Hopefully Ness can let her down gently before it gets to serious.
Confusion-of-the-Unknown chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Dammmmmmn. xD That was intense, Psyche! :D The verbal fight between Ness and his dad- Whooeee. o.o And Ness' last line, oh that last line... Things just got real. (0.0) What's going to happen next?! Oh geez. D: *must keep reading* (**) Heehee, that was really good. b('u'd)

I'm proud. ;3
CmpKing chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
Yay update! I like where this is going, let's just hope nothing bad happens! ..though it will eventually, i have a feeling

I eagerly await more!