Reviews for Freezing white night
OSR fanatic chapter 7 . 3/10
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
Akairyuu Truong chapter 7 . 2/22
Wow im amazed u r back
Keep going! i have support ypu for a year now and i don t mind doing another!
Jose19 chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
I really want to say because I have watched the Freezing series, and I am very ahead in this but the power level has increased dramatically to a point that Ichika won't have a chance in hell in beating the Novas, and the Pandoras themselves since the Legendary Pandoras will arrive, and Satellizer will awaken to a incredible state like Kazuha.

I hope you have read Freezing enough to respect that the Novas are nothing to laugh about because they are stronger than any pilot wearing a IS, and they are like the Borg they adapt, and get stronger when you fight them.
JumpingToaster chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
Considering how screwed up the world of Freezing is I find this fic to be hilarious and enjoyable since to me this fic is the equivalent of a image of a drill sergeant repeatedly smacking a recruit with stereotypical 'encouraging' words drill sergeants give.
phuxeds chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
Marathoned this.

The early chapters where Ichika was BAMF were your best writing; I hope to see some more of that in the future. Would be cool if he got to be BAMF in front of Chifuyu too, considering he apparently acts a lot like her in your story.
stsword chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Well to answer your question, what could a Pandora do to an IS user? For one thing, pandoras are capable of being faster than Mach 2, IS shielding being immune to conventional weapons is irrelevant since so are Novas, and pandoras are capable of wounding them, and since Kazuya's freezing functions even projectiles in mid air it would leave an IS pilot frozen in mid-air even if the IS field prevents the freezing from affecting them directly, which is doubtful since it would seem to be a quantum effect.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
I am actually glad that you include Ichika in the story but he is as dense as a rock when it comes to Romance but what is the deal with his sister because her obession is bordering on incest on this story.
Incognito chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
GOOOOOOOOOO CHIBI CHARLOTTE
YAAAAAAAAY THE BEST
Spectre chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
Abiut the material that soft when at rest and hard when struck, I think the term you're looking for is non-Newtonian. Might want to fix that soon, as wuth Tabane's background as a scientific genius, she should know of that term off hand.
Drednaught chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
I like this story i really do but it seems like your oc yuki is becoming more and more like a mary sue the last 3 chapters have almost 50% been about yuki
NarutoXHonoka chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
wow.. interesting finding from the core :D and the training looks like the training from Freezing Zero :D
NarutoXHonoka chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Awesome Battle and wuttttt! Their Limiter Removed and get new Upgrade :D that was Epic .
NarutoXHonoka chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
trolololol Nova Attack IS World :D ahahaha they will destroyed in no time :D
NarutoXHonoka chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
ahahahaha i can't wait The Fight in the next Chapter

btw Nice Spar battle 1 vs 6
NarutoXHonoka chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
ahahaha the end of chapter so funny. Ichika now Become The Second Monster :D ahahaha and have a deal with Gengo AOI, So interesting turn of event. i Can't Wait to read the next Chapter :D