Reviews for Lost and Found
Celestrial Moon chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I liked it...showed what happened after the return flight from the funeral. Any more coming?
diana teo chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
That Tony hugging Ziva tableau was just so beautiful, sniff...
Hope they don't kill Eli. I like Michael Nouri.
ncis-1001 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
very sweet, believable reaction on ziva and tony's parts if eli david did die :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I really liked the way Tony is there for Ziva here. lol It's not exacly Tiva but in the way it is because Tony is showing Ziva that she's not alone. How sweet is a comforting hug, comforting words, and comfort food and it's all coming from her Tony. A "Tiva" moment doesn't have to be about kissing and sex, it can be about friendship. :)
TapesAndRecords chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I really don't want Eli to die. Except that's not strictly true, because if it resulted in something like this (which I sadistically really want it to), then I'd be okay with it.
Well, kinda okay.

OMG Sophie you did it again and killed me. *faints* I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing really summed this up for me.
"/Because you have refused to talk to me—or anyone else, for that matter—since you found out your father was dead./"
Yeesh. That got me.

"When she looks up again, she looks almost normal. Almost as if she hadn't just started to crumble a little in front of him."
A little part of me is happy she almost let herself crumble before him, though. She's letting down barriers and walls and whatnot, and that's... kinda good. Maybe not here but overall.

"My abba is dead, and I … have nothing."
Oh god. Seriously I can hear that in my head so well, and it's killing me. (no pun intended) Of course she doesn't have "nothing", but just for that moment she believes it. And that's totally unfair and I hate you, okay? :D Okay.

"This time, he pushes his chair back and goes around the table to her side; wraps his arms carefully around her shoulders and pulls her to him. She shudders but falls hard against him without warning, her arms tight around his waist as she buries her face into the spot just above his stomach. Her breathing is jagged, but he knows she won't truly cry—these days, she's struggling to trust him with the secrets of her life much more than he is to trust her with his. While a part of his heart aches to know that, he realizes that this isn't the time to be finicky, so he just holds her and lets her cling to him like he's her lifebuoy. And it is an eternity before her grip loosens. She doesn't let him go yet, though, so he doesn't her; just slips his fingers under her hair and onto her nape, stroking gently, until he can feel the tension roll off her."
I don't really have anything to say about this mahoosive quote that won't be a garbled mess of feels, except from I could see this in my head and I loved it. And the whole aching heart and then lifebuoy things... just gaaaaaa

"I really know so, 'cause I see this brave little Israeli-American fighting beside me every day."
That got to me, too. The way you worded it...

'So, he tells her, "Always, Zi," and goes to do what she needs him to.'
And with that, I all-out cried.
Thanks a bunch, Sophie.

I'M STILL ALIVE BUT I'M BARELY BREATHING.

-Kiera.
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Yeah. So. Utterly depressing and sad and I don't want that to happen. And I'm probably so twisted, but I liked it :P

Her jaw starts to tremble, and the furrow between her brows deepens. "Now, he is dead. And I am no longer Israeli. So, I have nothing from my past. My abba is dead, and I … have nothing."
- You were inside my head again! How was it? Not too cold, I hope; it's rainy and wintery here, again.

"...you carry your love for your homeland and your respect for the … acceptable side of your father's teachings on you, like a badge of honour."
- I agree. Absolutely. Very appropriate, I thought.

Tuesday's (or, Wednesday...) getting closer...
anonimnyy chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This sounds way better than all of the outcomes running through my head... This is a really sweet story :3
I can't wait till Tuesday D:
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Awwww, great story!
I feel like someone's going to die though, only because Shiva means a 7 day period of mourning:(
Also, I can't even watch SS until Wednesday because I have finals Wednesday morning!:( (and thursday but a girl can only wait so long!)
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Awe... (: This was great! (:
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Well... I somehow got the alert but didn't read this.
I think that while it's a good theory it will all probably amount to someone being hurt for a while... Hopefully...
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I like it.

I like it a lot.
girleffect chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Love love love! I'm so excited for the next episode I can't contain myself!
Lianna-snow chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Awwww nice job at making my cry again Soph! You should get paid for this in fangirl tears! *大哭起来* 为什么你每次写这种故事时,我总是不禁掉泪水呢?I don't know if I love or loathe that hahaha *hugs*
xx
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
good story, nice to know Tony is always there for Ziva a shoulder to cry on.
Courtzylovesit chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Fantastic Soph, I hope if Ziva does go to Israel Tony goes with her! On the other hand, I want so much from this epi, but I do fear, this is going to pull Ziva and Tony apart, but I so desperately want this to bring them together!
How was your New Years?