Reviews for Three Days Late
DOCTORSINTHETARDIS chapter 1 . 6/5
Aaaaawww thank god for bunny though I wish tooth had given those sprites some quarters.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 5/15
Nice idea with it being fall...cool back story
Tammy chapter 1 . 3/20
Nice I could totally see this happening
ben123456123 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
SO CUTE!
Honest Beauty chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This was a good story, i enjoyed it. one thing bugged me, you said that Fall was tall, around 5'10", but the average for white (assuming from the given hair color) American men average 5'10 1/2". and in various parts of UK, the figure is almost the same (range 5'9" to 5'10) so Fall would be average height, not tall. now if Fall had been a woman then she would be considered tall (average range for same group of women as men: 5'3 1/2" to 5'5"). now if he is actually based on a different race or country then you might be right. (figures from wikipedia)
Just wanted to let you know, since i know for a fact that I'm taller than the average man at 5'11" and I'm a woman, so I knew the description given couldn't be correct.
ja ne!
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Jealous spirits about Jack and Jack and Bunny brotherly relationship. Two things I love the most
Satan is coming chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
What the hell was that ending its a great story and then BOOM! "And they always were" just came in and killed my happiness
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Awww such a sweet story and sad buy sweet :)
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
That was so cute :D I love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
O-O I'm not crying... Nope... No... No stop it girl, don't cry... Just dont... Stay strong me... That's it. T-T I'm crying.
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Aww so sweet. Love the infinite ending there: 'And they always were.' If you really wanted to, you could find so much hidden meaning in those four words, good and bad, but for now, I am happy just to leave it as is. Why over think it, ya'know? Great story. Like it very much. Poor Jack. I hope he at least put up a good fight. Three hundred years of that? Well, at least Fall ignored him SOME time. What about the other Spring spirits? Besides Bunnymund, I mean. Jack has probably made other enemies over the years. Not purposely, mind you, but if you find someone who simply can't take a joke, and you are the Winter Spirit of Fun, bad things could happen. . . Wow, got a little off track there. Sorry. My favorite part of the whole story, I think, is where Bunny thinks of Jack as 'my Jack'. It is so sweet because it so easily demonstrates how close all of them, but especially Jack and Bunny, have gotten since Pitch. How they have grown into a family. . . I just find it sweet.

-TheOne(ThatThinksSheHasTalkedMoreThanEnoughNow) :D
Tokipon chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I love your work please tell me more :) I like listening to you and watch you act out some scenes. Hope to hear more at the LGBTQA, love your dedicated listener
dancelover2014 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Awwww cute! Love it! Awesome sauce!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Bunny & Sandy kick butt! :D

Thanks for writing & sharing.
Tairulz chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Wow, you should continue this
I liked it :D