Reviews for Cry
mythunter chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Damn good story. It almost made me cry (Just for the record I never cry) It was short but amazing. Great job!
Venomheart chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Super sad, yet brilliant one-shot! I've read a few of your other stories, my favorite so far being a touch of legacy! Can't wait for you to update! Off to read more! :)
Strawberry Bells chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
WAAH! ;_; So sad! I want to cry as well! Although, this one-shot is so beautifully written! It is also so realistic! It definitely fits the Mirai timeline. Thank you for writing this! :')

Bulma x Vegeta forever!
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Truly amazing. Very hair-raising towards the end. You did an amazing job at building the tension up for that moment. Superb story! Thank you for sharing. :)
Preciousblue chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Wow, that was beautiful and heart breaking. I always love reading your work, because I know that it's going to be a gem.
starrz35 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
That was wonderful

Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Oh wow. You did a good job on this. I have to admit, I like the added touch of only using dialogue once and using narrative for everything else. I felt that made the last part hit home more. Nicely done.
Whaddafuhhhdude chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I hate you... But you're an amazing writer and I actually love you. That was much more depressing than I thought it would be.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Beautifully written, I am glad we did not have to experience such moment in the series. This brought tears to my eyes and I loved Vegeta's soft moments, if only he had trained earlier. Thank you for a wonderful story.
NNP chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I almost cried when reading this!
ImaginaryInk chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
T.T why? Why must life be so unfair? It is a beautiful Sunday and you make me cry. I love the story tho. but as for youuuuu... Feed me more oneshots please. Xoxo
TFSrules chapter 1 . 1/5/2013 made me cry..dammit, lol
Slothageddon chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I have lost the ability to can.
Pallyndrome chapter 1 . 1/5/2013