Reviews for My Heart Can't Be Taken, But It's All Yours
CShipper chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
AAHH! So amazing. Love that they kinda got together after Killian arrived in Storybrooke and seeing how worried he is for Emma is so cute! Love the kiss and it's absolutely amazing. Thanks so much for this!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Lovely. Of course Hook would be distressed that Emma was leaving with Gold, but they are far enough along in their relationship he can tell her. And she can reassure him. This is very nice.
pretty little oncer chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Awwwwwww
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
You really captured Killian's anguish so heartbreakingly well here. He couldn't stand to lose Emma the way that he lost Milah, and they way he expressed it just made the reader want to comfort him. I loved that Emma was able to reassure him that her heart was safe from Rumplestiltskin regardless of what he tried. The way they touched foreheads and the kiss in the rain was so perfect. I could see it happening beautifully.
a.touch.eclectic chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wonderful! I really hope he reacts like this when he finds out about Emma's heart!
SibOlga chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Oh this is so amazing, my heart is still aching for Killian. Thank you!
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Liked!
onetreefan chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
awww Good oneshot. If only this would happen on the show :)
CaptainHookSparrow chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is so sweet. I love it! Thanks! :)
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
That is totally adorable! Excellent job!
Soldier Warrior chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I love this fic!
lyricsinmotion chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
SJKDLFAMBJDFLKGV;AKMJNOIRUEOGJVDKM NBNAJLKDXCM, TWINNNNNN WHY DO YOU CONTINUALLY ASSAULT MY SHIPPER HEART?
-this is perf-
3linds
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This was a fantastic oneshot between the two! I really loved their interaction together. Thanks for sharing! :)
tate4eva chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I loved it.
KaiaRay chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Awesome...I'm a loss for words because of how great this story was!