Reviews for Falling for You: A Joe Walker Love Story
AmityRue chapter 17 . 3/3
O.M.G!
Having read this entire thing at once I have to say I love this story! It probably helps that I too love joe walker, but it's so expertly written, it's hard not to enjoy it! Hope you can upload the rest of it soon, as it is really good :D
Introverted-Starkid.13 chapter 16 . 2/21
This is awesome! I love the kind of love you're writing about, where they both grow up together and are so comfortable in each others' company that they are friends, first, and know each other through and through, and THEN (hopefully) in a relationship. They both care about each other so deeply and that kind of pragmatic and three-dimensional feeling surrounding that is AWESOME, and you created it perfectly :)
Just wondering though, when will the Starkids come into it?

It's amazing! :D I love it, in fact I was hoping to publish a Joe Walker fanfiction myself and I would love it if you would read it? Thanks! x
CorySupporter chapter 16 . 10/31/2013
This is so freaking amazing! I'm so in love with them!:o You need to update soon please!:D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
UPDATE THIS IS AMAZING!
AutumnSoldier chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
3iapogj#jpoajpofgja THEY ARE SO FRUSTURATING! THIS IS FRUSTRATING BUT IT"S SO GOOD! aruahdofguhla)#$20- I love it so much but it makes me mad. That is a compliment just so you know :)
ministarninja chapter 16 . 4/24/2013
its actually getting to a point where its funny they keep friend zoning each other
Anna chapter 15 . 4/22/2013
Yayayayaayayayayay this is totally awesome :D
rons-excited-owl chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Wow, I really like this story so far! The only thing is (Joe probably wouldn't know this, but still) that tucking a person into bed under all their covers is the worst thing to do if they have a fever. They already are overheated so adding more heat, like a blanket, is just adding to the fever.

WHATEVER THOUGH. I'm in love with Joe & Katy because they're perf. :D
ministarninja chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
great! now are they both gonna end up hurting inside cause both of them are way to scared to admit they like each other? poor joe and katy
Anna chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
Yayayayayayayayayaya
This is great :D
ministarninja chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
aw... mel is such a good person. now i really feel bad for her. hope hope joe mans up and tells katy hes sorry
Anna chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
Another great chapter and thanks for asking people to read my story :D means a lot

Update soon pweaseee :)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
I'm so excited for the next chapter! 3
ministarninja chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
awww...im glad melissa's being a good person but i still feel kinda bad for her
musicxlove64 chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Love the chappys but i can see that these story will have 5 author notes and 19 chaptters you can do the 24 chap just daily