Reviews for Broken Angel
love it, kiss
Veraozao chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
love it, kiss
Pure Opposites chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
You earned yourself a new watcher
xXYour DoomXx chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Did the clothes belong to Sasuke's mother or something? Nice chapter
YamiHinata chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
I like chapter one the way it is; it makes more sense that way.
Veraozao chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
love
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
yeah naruto its all your fault :p cant wait for the next chapter :)
pinksamurai1014 chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
To answer your question, yes you do have several errors. Although you have spell check don't rely on it so heavily ( though I shouldn't talk I rely on it to an extent) that's probably why you have some words misspelled! Anyways, what will happen next? Who was the one who said: "Its all my fault she's dead."
Bet, it was either Kiba or Naruto!

Sasuke: Heh, its all working marvelously! These fools are falling fro it and to make it sweeter -no one will ever find her.
Oh, so the last Uchiha with raging hormones thought.

"S-S-Sasuke- Hinata pokes her fingers together. "You really told them all I w-w-w-was dead."

Alright I'm getting ahead of myself ! Happy-B-day by the way!
pinksamurai1014 chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
so sakura blames herself, or was it Kiba , Naruot who said those words? Anyways what will happen next! Up-date when ever and happy B-Day!
xXYour DoomXx chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
I liked it! Continue please!
IamMidnightCity chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
heheh i luv bipolar sasuke!
Kazachi chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
You are doing a great job. I look forward to seeing the next chapter.
kidd chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
im sorry but theres errors all over this fanfiction. I like were your comming from in the sense of Hinata comming out to naruto but in the sence of what would of made you fanfiction better would of been a completly different story of more of sakura tell naruto she only loves one guy and thats sauske and naruto looking back into his past seeing all the different things that hinata had done for him and seeing that she loved him. I like your fanfiction but it wasnt as interesting as it would of been if naruto and hinata got togeather instead of him and sakura.. sorry
pinksamurai1014 chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
wonder what Sasuke will do? Besides, probably make up a lie saying that an enemy ninja attacked Hinata and when he found her - the enemy obliterated her leaving the only evidence to be the loveable jacket she liked to wear.
"And, just where is this enemy, Uchiha?
"I killed him- them."

Well, that's just what I think! :)

NEXT...