Reviews for The Vampire TXTING Diaries
hrs chapter 4 . 1/24/2018
I fucking lost it LMAFAFAFFAFAFAFAFAOOAOOAOAOAOAOAOOAOAOAO BAHAHABABBABA
chillwithJyl chapter 4 . 6/27/2017
THIS WAS HILARIOUS HAHAHA I FREAKING LOVED EVERYTHING! I wish you included Elijah tho hahaha!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/26/2015
Continue this is funny! Where is the kalijah though
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
Update :) it's so cute
KrayKrayKat chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
I can just imagine how Klaus and Kol fight over our favorite blond vampire;;) the moment Kol reveals himself- HILARIOUS xD I so believed it was Klaus!:O I mean zoomed in lips part, how could Kol fake that? From Nik's girlfriend of all people. You know the fun part, this is all on Stefan's phone;;) just saying
SalamanderusRex chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
OMG! IM DAMN NEAR PISSING MYSELF HERE! You two are killing me!
So I know this is a relatively old fic but OMG. I seriously vote yous pick it up again. I've never read anything like this and it's absolutely fantastic!
I was literally rolling around laughing!
Please please PLEASE start it up again! I'm begging!
SalamanderusRex chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
So I was going to wait till the end to day something but oh. My. LORD! This is absolutely HILARIOUS! I'm actually giggling after damn near every little text on this thing! And the "rrripppaah" one just killed me! I wish they could have been like this in the show.
Now I'm gonna go read the rest of it lmao

Cheers!
Chaosinchains91 chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
Dying...so hard right now...bahhhhhh!
Chaosinchains91 chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
Serve me maybe! Oh dear and fluffy lord! I just cracked up so loud mom came out of her room to see what was so funny! Please tell me there will be more added later!
Chaosinchains91 chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Kol's fruit snacks! I am freaking dying omg the mousse ahahhhahaha!
Chaosinchains91 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Hahaha omg! I love this! Its so wrong and so right at the same time! What did Stefan do? O.o Onto the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
Hahahhahahahhahahaa oh my god this is amazing! Seriously, though please continue? Anyway I love ALL your stories, your are an amzing author who is very talented :) thank you for making my week :) ps since you needed a name- TrisFour3
lovemyblt chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
This was awesome! I was laughing like a moron!
Miss forbes chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Wow! This is hilarious, I've been rolling on d floor laughing.. Literally! Awesome, 1 of the best ever, how do u even come up with these? Anxiously awaiting a new chapter, a huge fan xoxo roo
Queen of New Vegas chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
That was hilarious. I enjoyed.