Reviews for A Fractured Fairytale: Falling Into History
Julyuu chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I cried. I freaking cried because you're such an awesome author and you wrote such an awesome story and now lemme me rot in that corner.
UNACTIVEACCOUNTSINCE9113 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oh yes oh yes yes. This is good stuff ; u; bless you for makeing this
sasuke-glamour chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Loved how Sasuke's cherish for Sakura. So beautiful.
And heart-wrenchig. I think I love that feeling, too.
I mean, with this specific one-shot, I think I do.
Didn't know you were that good to write very sad things.
I really liked how you capture both Sasuke's and Sakura's personality.
Nicely done.
As always. (:

Btw, I was wondering if I could translate this into spanish? Of course, I'll give you the credit and everything this includes. Puh-lease? (Puppy eyes no jutsu!) :)

Thank you anyways. And I hope you post something akin to this again!
See you! (:
Yourself chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Omg. So heart-wrenching and yet sweet. Perfect ending. Stupid sasuke though.
Saya-chan chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
ah... (*wipes tears from her face) what a wonderful story... Good for Sasuke to know that h mustn't take Sakura for granted.. Thanks for the great story!
LoLi15 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I got only one word for you "BEAUTIFUL" )
the bombshell records chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is so pretty and it makes me feel so goooooooodd. I shrieked and flapped my arms becaus it was just sooooooo PRETTEHHHH. So, GOOD JOB. I LOVE YOUR STORIES.
katytrillana chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Awww. I have the same anthology too! I have the fluff cover, hihi. I always liked this story... :)
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
really, really beautiful. :) I'd write more but my cat is sleeping on my hands and its hard to write haha
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I almost cried at this. Almost. *gasps* BUT I STAYED STRONG! TTTT Wow, this was just beyond amazing. How could you have not posted this before? It was startlingly emotional. That cliché scene in the rain was when i really started to tear up. Dammit. Now you have me wanting more. Write another one like this, will ya? For me? And all your adoring fans? Huggles!
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
OHHHHHHHH I got that heart wrenching feeling when I was reading this fic. Great job girl!
einsodair chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Gah, you have no idea how much I adore this piece. I find it outrageously adorable how you worked cliche themes so well into the story. And especially at the very ending where you mention that Sakura is fine by herself but she's better with Sasuke. It's just something that's seriously powerful and just speaks so many words.

I don't know if I'm making sense, but I'm trying to tell you that this was amazing and I love it. Great job!
moor chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Cute!
Bloomart124 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wow, this was amazing! I love all of the flashbacks and they have sucha great history, everything was just great!

As always, great job and keep writing! :)
Erin Jory chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
awwwww, this was soooooo cute more sasusaku 1 shots please!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »