Reviews for A Fractured Fairytale: Falling Into History
daydreamer66 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This is one of the highlights of my day. Speaking of days, I hope you have a lovely one.
julubulu chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
i love the last lines :)
Maquenda chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This made me cry! Thanks for the amazing story! :)
xfucktheglasses chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
yeah, hi, catching up on my readings and this just tore me apart. i have the PDF version of Fractured Tales (coz I live under a rock and, uh, didn't find out about it until too late) and i still haven't gone through it AND ESPECIALLY HADN'T READ THIS ONE THAT BROKE MY HEART AND STUFF LIKE THAT

(also can i just say your version of Sasuke will ALWAYS be my favorite? like people/reviewers always gush about ho /i/ write him, and i'm like "BUT HAVE YOU READ OHWHATSHERFACE WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU".

just thought i'd share that, yup)
morningdreamers chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I enjoyed reading this. When I listened to the song, I thought they were really going to break up for good. It was nice that they got back together at the end! Thanks for posting.
Julyuu chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I cried. I freaking cried because you're such an awesome author and you wrote such an awesome story and now lemme me rot in that corner.
UNACTIVEACCOUNTSINCE9113 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oh yes oh yes yes. This is good stuff ; u; bless you for makeing this
sasuke-glamour chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Loved how Sasuke's cherish for Sakura. So beautiful.
And heart-wrenchig. I think I love that feeling, too.
I mean, with this specific one-shot, I think I do.
Didn't know you were that good to write very sad things.
I really liked how you capture both Sasuke's and Sakura's personality.
Nicely done.
As always. (:

Btw, I was wondering if I could translate this into spanish? Of course, I'll give you the credit and everything this includes. Puh-lease? (Puppy eyes no jutsu!) :)

Thank you anyways. And I hope you post something akin to this again!
See you! (:
Yourself chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Omg. So heart-wrenching and yet sweet. Perfect ending. Stupid sasuke though.
Saya-chan chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
ah... (*wipes tears from her face) what a wonderful story... Good for Sasuke to know that h mustn't take Sakura for granted.. Thanks for the great story!
LoLi15 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I got only one word for you "BEAUTIFUL" )
stormcries chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is so pretty and it makes me feel so goooooooodd. I shrieked and flapped my arms becaus it was just sooooooo PRETTEHHHH. So, GOOD JOB. I LOVE YOUR STORIES.
katytrillana chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Awww. I have the same anthology too! I have the fluff cover, hihi. I always liked this story... :)
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
really, really beautiful. :) I'd write more but my cat is sleeping on my hands and its hard to write haha
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I almost cried at this. Almost. *gasps* BUT I STAYED STRONG! TTTT Wow, this was just beyond amazing. How could you have not posted this before? It was startlingly emotional. That cliché scene in the rain was when i really started to tear up. Dammit. Now you have me wanting more. Write another one like this, will ya? For me? And all your adoring fans? Huggles!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »