Reviews for Identity Crisis
redhouseclan chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
Nooo! Don't make me wait a decade for the next chapter! Ahhh *hyperventilate and faints* guy and skyler have to end up together! Please : )
Shayran16 chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
Why you stop writing? QQ
instarlightinanotherworld chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
I want more please. :)
echoi5004 chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
I really love this story and really want to know what happens next. Will you update the next chapter of the story soon. Please? Thank you.
echoi5004 chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
I really enjoy the story and really want to know what happens next. Please update this story soon. Please. Thank you.
LadyBlackroseMusketeer chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
Pretty please make more chapters your story's got me hook.
Ptit Coeur 69 chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
Hi, i'm a new follower and i'm asking if you continue to write this story because i really love it! When do you post a new chapter?
I don't know if i make faults in my review... Surely. i'm just a french reader and a guisborne's fan ;-)! Thanks for your story, i hope to read you soon :-)!
AcaciaDawn chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
...wow
TheOriginalSQ chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
Although I like the premise of your story I can't continue reading it because your grammar is so poor it is making it hard to follow the story.
TheOriginalSQ chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
You really need to work on your grammar and spelling.
ladymoonscar chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
argh! no next chapter!
hurry and update! this is so freaking amazing!
anonymous chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
the whole fic is fantastic! can't wait for the update
Kira chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
Oh, I'm missing you a lot! I hope you r ok and will update story soon, and probably more often. It's been for ages since last update.

I hope you didn't dump it.

Please update story! Please!
Marana chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Where is a new chapters?((( I missed Skyle a lot! Wanna see progress in their relationships! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
Where is a new chapter? Or better to say chapters? ((

Your story so lively and intriguing and u stop updating it! Please post new, small chapter, for all who read, followed and reviewed it. Please please please.