Reviews for Seeking Satisfaction
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Awesome! You should write more like this!
thebookworm90 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
A very neat explanation for Grimmjow. I like it.
White Morticia chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
*sorry the brain mush but this is all I can muster at the moment xD*
Renna-Ray chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
loved it! /
Maverick14th chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Oh my god. THAT WAS FANTASTIC. Love love love it! So so good.

I'm already half in love with your stories because your write IchiGrimm instead of GrimmIchi which is super rare but it's so well written too! And then you throw this in! I seriously love you right now. Never seen a fic where Grimm is a hemaphrodite. I have read the story by that author you mentioned and while I do like it I love your story too!

Seriously love your stories and hope you can update some of them soon. It was a treat!
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I liked and enjoyed it. There are very few IchiGrimm ficts most GrimmIchi but its nice to read when Ichigo dominated Grimmjow from time to time
inominatenoname chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Blood..pressure..*collapses* eh heh O_O() Even though the obvious focus of their relationship is lust and hunger, I think there's good possibility for growth ) and I'd love to see it if you ever decide to write it. Otherwise, very lovely one-shot!
grimmyschiffer chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
great story, fascinating way to describe all the facts to be hermaphrodite continuous Grimmjow me know if you become pregnant soon, have made me so much satisfaction nosebleeds but the fact of the vagina I take a little pale, but the story of Grimmjow ccon uke as always fascinates me.
Ritochao chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
The fact that you managed to utilize futa not only without making Grimmjow into a wimp, but also did not include male pregnancy, AND didn't add to the AU spam is amazing. You have my salutations.
Midori no Kaori chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Absolutely sexy!
Aria6 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Heh, I really like this! I did the same thing completely independantly in one of my fics, but that was with Ichigo. :) Good story!
macgruberrr chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I love your grimmjow in your other stories- and this one was definitely awesome (not your best work pssh)

can't wait to read more from you!
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Egad, THANK YOU woman, your IchiGrimm fics are a balm for my IchiGrimm starved soul, but for goodness sakes, the subtle (*or not so subtle xD) Rukia-hate I'm getting is just ruining it T_T;; It's even there in your other (*absolutely yumtastic 8D) fics and to be honest, it ruins any lovely moe IchiGrimm feelings I get. I apologize if you're actually using a brilliant brand of fridge logic and it's just Grimmjow (*and in your other series, Nel) being incredibly possessive (*and exaggerating every little interacting Ichigo has with her) and you don't actually not like Rukia and I'm just overreacting but gahhh...just need to get this off my chest :)

I'm not really a fan IchigoxRukia either, but just...ignore it, no? Or have her like, not exist at all? (*I'm sure she'd actually fangirl the two of them a lot plus that girl has entirely way too much self-respect to be all petty and stuff :P) I mean, the amount of pairing wars in this fandom is just hilarious but the amount of bashing is sad as hell, and seeing this in an absoluely beautifully written fic with my OTP is just heartbreaking :'(

Just a personal opinion here, it's totally your call :) I do absolutely ADORE your fics and whenever I see a 'Vehlika Clearskyes' story updated, I shriek because I just knoowww 3 But throughout, I'm praying 'Please no hate, please no hate' and it's a bit sad because it ruins the feeling in its entirety. IchigoxGrimmjow just right. So perfect. women T_T;; I'm sure there's a million other issues that can cause enough drama :P (*I feel mean for saying it, but Grimmjow's pregnancies in your other fics are absolutely hilarious. And sweet. And gah, I need to shut up.)

This is by NO MEANS a flame, so please don't think I'm putting you on spot or anything. Keep up with the IchiGrimm yumminess, we need more! Great job :D
Ruckus chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Kyaa! This is super awesome! The whole is so lemony, I think I died from lemon overdose and got reborn again!
DeadProf chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Hot and well written. Although, it would have been better with more detail...if you know what I mean! ;3