Reviews for Soulmates
Yaoi-ismykryptonite chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This was so cute.
SterekBitches chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I wish I lived in a world where everyone was born with names on there just gonna take a wild guess and say stiles has dereks name on his hand,derek has paiges name and lydia has aidens name on her hand?Idk thats what I think.
InstantZelda chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
AAH! This is amazing. And it's based off of a gifset on tumblr? That's pretty freaking amazing. You're an extremely interesting writer and I enjoyed this very much.
TheEndsongAbyssXV chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Oh...my...god...

This was trés magnifiqué! Oh, it was so great, the plot (the name thing) is so cool, and different! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Honor'n'QuincyPride chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I really like your concept with the names. It's something profound and makes you wonder if this could happen in real life.? Plus is always great to read about Isaac & Scott together. They make a yummy pair :p along with Derek & Stiles!
OTPhan chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
AAAAAHHHHHHH
BurningSky chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Interesting story, I absolutely love the idea!
ScisaacShipper chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Incredible! I fell in love with this story, so sweet and hot. AWESOME!
Magic Howl chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
awwwwwww, loved it, the sexy steamy parts and the loveable fluffy parts even the dumping allison part ;3 huehue im evil for liking that, so good! more?
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Thats was great, I feel bad for Allison tho
ForeverFan13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
JUST... AWWWWWWWWWWWWE
Emrys90 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
No no no please write a follow up story to this because its so bloody cute and yummy! Please oh please consider writing a follow up on this!
Corazon96 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
...there should be a continuation to this. Sterek, though. Btw this is amazing and also in my favorites now. Love Scisaac (though I wouldn't be able to pronounce it to save my life)