Reviews for Future Wives and Future Lives
Teddy-Duchamps-girl chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
please update please
DoTheseTacosTasteFunnyToYou chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Amazing. Its really odd, but to let you know Teddy, Vern, and Chris would be dead at this time. Stand By Me only mentions Chris' death, but in the book Gordie mentions how Teddy died in a car accident in the 70's I believe and Vern, who became an alcoholic after Teddy's death, died in a house fire also in the 70's I believe.
vogueinnocencebeauty chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Hehee love it so far! Hope you can update soon :)
JetJake chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Wow, another great chapter! I also liked your rewrite of chapter two. I had a feeling the old man with the twin teens was Gordie... Chris figured it out pretty easily. Teddy and Vern didn't seem to be paying much attention. I think it was in the back of Gordies head, but until he heard the old man lived where he once lived when he was a kid did he fully realize that was actually him in the future with his grandchildren.
celestialstarynight chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
d'awww Chris, you such a smarty pants :3
-Teddy the Adorable -
Izout chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
I agree with the previous reviewer, I like this version better too. I never thought I see a day where Castle Rock was made even more depressing; it almost seems like a ghost town. Kinda curious if they'll meet older versions of the supporting cast or new characters.
celestialstaryni chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
reviewing anonymously cuz the site is stupid and wont allow more than one review per chapter... anyway, yeah, makes a lot more sense, i really like this version :) i would make myself a pest and beg again for my headconon but instead i shall ponder what the boys' reactions will be to a car from 2013. thought to be fair it will probably be a 2001 model or something considering how rundown the town is... can't wait for more Gordie!
-Teddy
AceM chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Awesome start and great idea!
I'm already looking forward to their reactions to the future
And I also think Chris should be dead in 2013, his and his friends' reaction to THAT will be interesting.
Please update soon, I can't wait to read more :)
JetJake chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Chris being dead is sad, but I think it brings much more to the story than having him alive. Good chapter. Interesting they showed up at a concert for what I'm guessing is One Direction? Can't wait for the next chapter. Try to make it longer! I'm looking forward to reading it.
celestialstarynight chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
no way no way no way no way no way answer my text already no way no way no way no way no way no way no way! you're in the story, so me and Alex must be in there too! unless you were rude and cut us out of it, or if that's not really you but it has to be cuz I know you wouldn't do something like that and NOT have it be you. and sh*t girl answer my f*cking text already. dont you dare go to sleep right now! oh and before I end this...
BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NO BODY ELSE! THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GET ME OVERWHELMED! BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AINT HARD TO TELL! YOU DONT KNOW-OH-OH! YOU DONT KNOW YOURE BEAUTIFUL!
SO GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT OF MY HEAD! AND FALL INTO MY ARMS INSTEAD! I DONT I DONT DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS! BUT I NEED THAT ONE THING! AND YOUVE GOT THAT ONE THING!
ITS TRUE! ITS YOU THEY ADD UP TO! IM IN LOVE WITH YOU AND ALL YOUR LITTLE THINGS!
TONIGHT LETS GET SOME AND LIVE WHILE WERE YOUNG!
-Tedward the Insanely Awesome
p.s. really though, answer your damn phone... please?
p.p.s. just noticed your pic is zayn :3
genegrimm853 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
love it so far! and as much as it would make me cry, it would be interesting to see their reactions when they find out that Chris died... i'm leaving the rest up to you :P
Lex-Dog chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
omfg please don't kill Chris! I cry every. single. time. when I watch the movie and Chris dies...and I watched that movie six times over two days...
But please continue, I really like where this is going :) xx
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Make Chris dead in the future, I think it his reaction would be kind of funny to be honest, I-I, I have a rotten sense of humor :/
celestialstarynight chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
you should have us meet them. then you and Alex can fangirl over Chris and I can plot violence with Teddy :]
and yeah, Chris is dead, and Gordie and his husband are(were) raising Vern's love-child, Teddy might be dead too... cuz their counter parts would all be in their sixtys right? Vern's probs still alive and has grand kids by now I'd assume
really cool idea Bekky :)
-Lesty
JetJake chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I love this ides! The boys going and seeing their future. So much potential. I wonder what will happen when they see the crazy world of 2013. As for your question about Chris, yeah I think he should be dead in the future. It's what happens in the movie, and it'll make things more interesting because Chris will have a lot to deal with