Reviews for Unbroken
Hikaru113 chapter 11 . 10/29/2016
For those of you looking for the rest of the story, it's on his Tumblr eucalyptic. I read the whole series, and I'm speechless with how amazing it was. This has seriously got to be one of my favorite fics ever. David, I first started reading your fics 6 years ago (when I still had bad taste in fanfiction) and when I found you I realized that fanfiction can be so much better than what I was reading. You upped my reading game! For real though, I love everything about your writing. Your fics give me so much emotion, and you play with such marvelous topics and really show development in characters that aren't even yours (which is really freaking awesome!). I love how serious and realistic your fics are, and how many of them show how ugly the 1800s were towards gay people (shout out to Persecution). I also love how you always make your fics AllenKandaAllen because that is something writers dont do enough. I wish I could write more about how much I love your work, but I can't even really express it well, so I hope this is fine. Thank you for 6 years of good reading material!
JellyJinx chapter 11 . 5/18/2015
Super touching.

Thank you.
Rin1730 chapter 11 . 3/25/2015
I really can't wait to read more! Though I'm constantly thinking about my abnormal psychology lectures when I read this.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 11 . 2/7/2015
getting super good can't wait for more :)
Akikee chapter 10 . 2/5/2015
OMG you've finally updated! Love the chapter! I'm glad he'd made a right choice
Crowsnight66 chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
First, this is a really good story! I already love it, and if you like this sort of thing, you might want to check out my story "Bruise", though it's domestic violence. Just a suggestion.
Um...what does TOS mean? Confusion...
Thank you!
Happy Writing,
Crowsnight
angels182 chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
pleeease i want to know what happens next...pleeeease..
Pathless chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
I'm beginning to get really really intrigued. There are so many interesting aspects of this story that never would've even glanced my mind had I been writing it. Also, I love all the details in their characters and how your depiction of them is very constant. It leaves little room for OOC behavior. In addition to this, I feel your writng always flows incredibly smoothly.

Can't wait for more!
Whoa... this is deep.
TickingPocketWatches chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
This is so deep. I love your style of writing. :) hope to see more soon. :3
amenokuma chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
Nice look at what's going on inside Allen's head and Kanda's finally starting to come around in his own way :)
mitsuyo-chan chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
But it's a good one. Sth is changing in Kanda's behaviour slowly :)
Lenore91 chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
Another good chapter, believable too. Waiting for Kanda to crack! :)
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 9 . 6/9/2013