Reviews for Operation ANNOUNCEMENT
Girl-of-Action chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
My favorite characters are actually the DCFDTL/Sector Z as well... Its truly heartbreaking what happened go them and this fic does a great job of getting across how serious this actually is. To have one's identity remade like that... Not that KND is any better really, with decomissioning and all, but its equally as terrible.
Wordgirlserenity67 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
*cries* That...was...WONDERFUL! tearful, but wonderful!

I know a possible way to get sector z back!

I'll tell you soon :)

TheGrammarHawk chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is... beautiful. It gave me shivers towards the end, and there are tears in my eyes. When they started to return to their Delightful selves in OPERATION: Z.E.R.O., that broke my heart... this is... beautiful. :')
Blissfully Disturbed chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Woah dude! This is one awesome fic! I can totally imagine this really happening in a KND episode, too! MY FEELZ... TwT It was hard to look at the Delightful Children the same way after finding out who they once were! YOU CAN NEVER SEE THEM AS BRATS. EVER. AGAIN.

SAAAD. SO SAD! Anyway, keep up the good work! :D
iGogoTomago67 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
cool! :D :)
Eric Cartman forever chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Great work! :)
Sky Lantern Paradox chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
What's up? Didn't I tell you I'd log in to favorite this?

Again, this was one of the best stories I've read in this fandom thus far. It's still hard to believe who the Delightful Children once were.

The reason I left a review was for just in case you don't take anonymous reviews (I hope you do, though! I meant every word in my anonymous review!)

Nevertheless, a wonderful story that pulls at the feels :)

SLP chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
(Sky Lantern Paradox)

That was great to read. You can never find good stories these days that pull at the heartstrings like this did. It broke my heart as well to find out the truth about the Delightful Children. I could imagine this being an episode :)

Now, if I just log in, I can favorite this...